Marvel vs Capcom 3

Rockets voice was definitely unexpected but I really like it, kinda fits, especially since he was orginally created to be a Beatles reference

Yeah, i love his cockney accent and it will be the same voice actor that will play him in Avengers:EMH.

I love little Eddie Izzard Rocket Raccoon who uses Ewok log traps.

Also Frank West is a horrible photographer. Hulk totally wasn't in the frame when he was taking those shots at the beginning of the video.

Stepped into his room...only to find...rocket launcher?

His original story had something to do Gideon's Bible, don't remember how it worked right now

apparently one of his alts is a camoflauge look

anywho I was combing through the cut costumes from vanilla MVC3, and while most of them I don't particularily care that their gone one kinda bugs me: They changed Spidey's Big Time (Tron) suit to the red one, the green was so much more original for spidey! most of his costumes are always red, hell the blue one would have been a better change-up than going red again! It's rare to see spidey looks that play up the blue

bah also blue robe Doom 2099 was a better look than FF Doom IMO

Also if anyone might be interested in swapping my Femme Fatales (Gamestop Pre-Order bonus)costume pack code for PS3 when this comes out for a Villains pack (Best Buy Pre-Order bonus)

I just really want Elvis M.O.D.O.K. and Annihilation Super-Skrull

This is because Kelowna where I live doesn't have a Best Buy yet, it's "Opening Soon" for about six months now

Last edited:
Ult Iron Fist, is like really dissapointing, really wished for like Orson or a legit Steel Serpent/Phoenix, or literally any of the other Iron Fists, Ult is so vanilla
Classic Nova and Rocket are neat, but their current looks are so much better (Annihilation era Nova, not *shudder* McGuinness')
Dr. Strange's is kinda dissapointing, would have liked to see his Defenders look or something more interesting
GR's I'm surprised they didn't do Ketch's look, (adding Trenchcoat and a more yellow flame, or a legit Phantom Rider, or even Vengeance) but this is still cool
Ronin is a nice touch, also kinda surprised they didn't go for the upcoming psuedo-ultimates/Avengers movie look

Quoggoth is funny looking, Dark Phoenix 90's Jean Grey looks REALLY cool, surprised by Wolvie's, SCARLET SPIDER WOO, Cablepool gained a lol, Planet Hulk is cool maybe woulda rather seen Skaar to distinguish the look even more. Udon Taskmaster is awesome, the rest I'm kinda meh on

I think my Story mode team is usually gonna be Nova, Rocket Raccoon, and Super-Skrull so when I face Galactus and the heralds it'll be so awesome

Ult Iron Fist, is like really dissapointing, really wished for like Orson or a legit Steel Serpent/Phoenix, or literally any of the other Iron Fists, Ult is so vanilla

Steel Serpent is an alt color, so it can't be a costume and it wouldn't be different from the regular look. Ultimate Iron Fist is different enough from the regular look.

Classic Nova and Rocket are neat, but their current looks are so much better (Annihilation era Nova, not *shudder* McGuinness')
Their newer looks are the default though

Dr. Strange's is kinda dissapointing, would have liked to see his Defenders look or something more interesting
If you mean from the up coming Defenders book, not possible since these were picked back in spring.

I know Venom

meant that rocket and novas normals are much better, and I'm aware of the serpent color swaps I'd rather see an ACTUAL IIF steel serpent look, w/o shirt, triangle eyes, and loose pants etc.

top pick would still be Orsons look tho

I know Venom

meant that rocket and novas normals are much better, and I'm aware of the serpent color swaps I'd rather see an ACTUAL IIF steel serpent look, w/o shirt, triangle eyes, and loose pants etc.

top pick would still be Orsons look tho

But the Steel Serpent is too similar to his default look, hence why it's just an alt Color.

Don't **** with Venom.

Anywho...I got this yesterday and, I'm not finding much different aside from Cap. I am so loving the return of his double jump and I haven't had much time get his otg down, but since PSN is supposed to be down today, I'll put Battlefield aside and play this for the better part of my afternoon.

Am so addicted to this game right now. Though I kind of wish you could play one on one at times. Any variations of Deadpool, Chun-Li, Spider-Man, or Ryu are my favorite.

Latest posts

Back