Marvel vs Capcom 3

BANG! Bang bang bang bang bang!

Deadpool is wonderful.

I like his losing cry "You pressed the wrong button!"

I also love how they call each other character-specific names; Cap calls Iron Man "Tony!" but Hulk calls him "Metal Man!"

I noticed that, it makes me want to pair Hulk up with everyone just to see what he calls them.

I don't really like the 3-on-3 face off before the match begins. I was hoping for "1st picked character" interactions. Like if 1-players' first character is Ryu and 2p's is Ken, we would see the fist bump. Or maybe Cap face-off with Guile, they would salute eachother. I think something like that would have added a level to the gameplay.

I like his losing cry "You pressed the wrong button!"

He says that? I can't make it out.

I do love that he says "I love me some guns!" and "Quick as the wind", sings when he does his finale, and, for some reason, he says "Pineapple" a lot.

Frickin' fantastic.

I don't really like the 3-on-3 face off before the match begins. I was hoping for "1st picked character" interactions. Like if 1-players' first character is Ryu and 2p's is Ken, we would see the fist bump. Or maybe Cap face-off with Guile, they would salute eachother. I think something like that would have added a level to the gameplay.

It seems that the guy you start with is the only one who says anything. So maybe if your starting guy is Ryu and your opponent's is Ken, they'll do the fist bump or something similar.

I do love that he says "I love me some guns!" and "Quick as the wind", sings when he does his finale, and, for some reason, he says "Pineapple" a lot.

Frickin' fantastic.

It seems that the guy you start with is the only one who says anything. So maybe if your starting guy is Ryu and your opponent's is Ken, they'll do the fist bump or something similar.

I don't know, every video I see all 6 face off, then 4 drop back and the match queues up until the screen says fight.

EDIT: it's not that I hate the 3-on-3 face-off but I'm a fanboy and Marvel/Capcom should be listening to the words that are coming out of my mouth.

Last edited:
I don't think it's much too ask. They do it for 5 dollah. 60 dollah should give me the first year and then some.

.......Only 60?

I CAN! HE DOES!

Frickin' fantastic.

"Pineapple" is what he says when he throws his grenades, also I saw in another video that he yells "Shoryuken!" for a half-assed uppercut.

I don't know, every video I see all 6 face off, then 4 drop back and the match queues up until the screen says fight.

EDIT: it's not that I hate the 3-on-3 face-off but I'm a fanboy and Marvel/Capcom should be listening to the words that are coming out of my mouth.

Write 'em a letter Jackie Chan.

Listen closely, they all make quips before the battles. Besides, this seems like something silly to complain about. I like it personaly.

I'm a Street Fighter fanboy. Nothing is too silly.

And nobody cares what you like.

Yes they do and the fact is that there are pre battle quips, so the complaint is moot . There will probably be character specific win quotes like in Sf4/SSF4 and TvC anyway.

Last edited:
Seriously though, they did say there would be alot of character interactions, i wouldn't worry.

Also, do you think the endings will be animated?

Latest posts

Back