Marvel: Your Universe Thread

Bendis reveals new projects, plot points in weekend Twitter-thon

Some highlights:

* "If the stars allow," Bendis and artist Michael Gaydos will reunite for a new Alias miniseries next year. It could be a MAX series "if the content needs it.'

* Look for an announcement about the post-Siege fate of Dark Avengers "very very soon".

* After the conclusion of "Dark Reign" and Siege, Bendis's focus will be on "mini title events" per the wishes of Joe Quesada.

* Siege will result in "the biggest change in over a decade" for the Avengers and their team line-up. Two things that won't change, however, are the team's writer and its artist, Stuart Immonen, both of whom are with New Avengers for the long haul.

* Siege will result in "the biggest change in over a decade" for the Avengers and their team line-up. Two things that won't change, however, are the team's writer and its artist, Stuart Immonen, both of whom are with New Avengers for the long haul.

... **** you Quesada...

* Siege will result in "the biggest change in over a decade" for the Avengers and their team line-up.

:lol::lol:

This sums up Bendis' run on the Avengers.

And I'm sure it means everything is going to come back full circle and Cap (Steve Rogers), Thor, and Iron Man are going to be back.

:lol::lol:

This sums up Bendis' run on the Avengers.

And I'm sure it means everything is going to come back full circle and Cap (Steve Rogers), Thor, and Iron Man are going to be back.

That's the thing, Bendis has been on this book forever. A change back to the powerhouse team protecting the universe from galactic level threats would be a big change for the book. So far it has been lots of street level and heroes fighting heroes over the last couple of years.

Ooorder up!

SIEGE_WhatPriceVictory_05.jpg

To me he looks purposely blacked out.

You'd think so... but that's just bianchi there are other examples of it in the AXM stuff he did.. I have a really hard time following his work and I am not a very big fan at all.

You'd think so... but that's just bianchi there are other examples of it in the AXM stuff he did.. I have a really hard time following his work and I am not a very big fan at all.

Yes. That is just indicative of Bianchi's work.

I find his stuff to be pretty, though. He's not always very good at conveying action, but it looks pretty.

Those Marvel Swimsuit Specials were the most pathetic piece of wankery ever invented. Stuff like that is why people make fun of comic book readers.

Anyone who ever bought or read those is a pathetic loser.

Those Marvel Swimsuit Specials were the most pathetic piece of wankery ever invented. Stuff like that is why people make fun of comic book readers.

Anyone who ever bought or read those is a pathetic loser.

:lol:

Latest posts

Back