Marvel Zombies 2 questions

Sorry people, but I could not think of another place to put this. But it started in Ultimate Fantastic Four so it does sort of belong here.

I have been reading the latest series of Marvel Zombies adventures and I enjoy it. I also have some questions. Perhaps some of you have some thoughts you can share with me?

1. Do you suppose Reynolds mutant ability is super intelligence?

2. We have not seen any of the other new generation display any powers.
Are they all non-mutants? What about the survivors of the original
new acolytes (and their powers)?

3. It seems like the MZ's only decay so much. Wasp still looks the same
as 40 years ago. I could see why the others haven't aged, what with
the Galactus power but Wasp is not aging either.

What do you think?

Sorry people, but I could not think of another place to put this. But it started in Ultimate Fantastic Four so it does sort of belong here.

I have been reading the latest series of Marvel Zombies adventures and I enjoy it. I also have some questions. Perhaps some of you have some thoughts you can share with me?

1. Do you suppose Reynolds mutant ability is super intelligence?

It's possible... but this is the first I've heard of him. It's possible that he could only exist in that Universe.

2. We have not seen any of the other new generation display any powers.
Are they all non-mutants? What about the survivors of the original
new acolytes (and their powers)?

If you look at Marvel Zombies 2 #3 page 13 you'll see the Acolytes coming to talk to the others. In the third pannel you'll see one of the members in back powering up. The way the mutant community works is some Mutant can give birth to both Homosapiens and Homosuperiors. So it's most likely to be a mixture of the two. Unless they are trying to separate Humans and Mutants in this new world, cause the some Mutants might see themselves as the more dominate species.

3. It seems like the MZ's only decay so much. Wasp still looks the same
as 40 years ago. I could see why the others haven't aged, what with
the Galactus power but Wasp is not aging either.

What do you think?

Well what I think is that no one has ever really said what the rules of decomp. is for zombies. there's little going on in their bodies other then thier brain activity. But maybe there are some sort of parasite within the virus that retards the aging process but allows the body to decopose.

Answers for 1 and 2: I believe that after the Zombie incident, the Acolytes changed their stance towards humanity and have non-mutants in their ranks. It appears that they are partly responsible of the plague based on Dead Days, (but it is unclear how they were actually involved) and felt guilt and realization for what they have done.

For 3, it appears so. I perceive that there is some decomposition because most of their bodily functions stop upon "death".

Another question I thought about, have they encountered any Watchers in this universe?

As far as I know they didn't, but most likely they did and they just didn't show it. Or maybe he'll show up at the end of this new arc, who knows.

Latest posts

Back