Marvel Zombies series discussion (spoilers)

Well, I finally managed to pick up the first issue (which means you don't have to pick one up for me, Ice, but thanks for offering). I really liked it. Great dialogue and interesting self-examinations about their plight on behalf of the zombie-heroes, and I liked Magneto more in this issue than I ever have anywhere else (though admittedly, my experience with Mags is limited to the Ultimate version, a little bit of the 616 version, the cartoon and movie versions, etc).

Anyway, I'm looking forward to the second issue. Next week, yeah!

DIrishB said:
Anyway, I'm looking forward to the second issue. Next week, yeah!

Lucky i like that feeling after reading one issue, the next issue comes out next week (or 2 weeks later with USM)..... especially if its a good series

Issue #2.

Part of this was apparently revealed in a preview, but anyway we find out that Zombie Hank Pym is keeping Black Panther, who is not a zombie, in his basement and only eating enough to satisfy his hunger while he apparently tries to find a cure. Interesting.

Janet comes in and catches him, and he kills her by biting her head off and spitting it out because it tastes bad. Ha!

Iron Man approaches Captain America to try and get a small group to split off and look around the country for human survivors to eat. just then, Silver Surfer shows up, who is a herald of Galactus, and announces that Galactus is coming to eat the planet. The zombies go to attack Surfer and that's where we leave off.

The possibility of Galactus devouring this world (or getting turned into a cosmic super mega zombie) is pretty cool.

4/5.

TheManWithoutFear said:
Read it. Really good stuff. Is Pym trying to find a cure or trying to find a food source?

It really seemed to hint that he is looking for a cure. Zombie Peter Parker has proven that the zombie disease isn't *completely* controlling them.

But if he finds a cure he's going to have to give it to the infected all at once. But a zombie Galactus would mean complete death to the universe, giving the devourer of worlds a never ending or contollable hunger.

UltimateE said:
Iron Man approaches Captain America to try and get a small group to split off and look around the country for human survivors to eat. just then, Silver Surfer shows up, who is a herald of Galactus, and announces that Galactus is coming to eat the planet. The zombies go to attack Surfer and that's where we leave off.

Show them who's boss, Surfer!!!

Last edited:
UltimateE said:
Issue #2.

4/5.

It's Colonel America in this reality. And at one point he was the President.

I found a new cover for Marvel Zombies.

MARZOM005_cov.jpg

That is sweet. Love the Skeleton Torch.

It's really cool but it's staring at me and why is half-eaten MJ's boob bigger than the average female

Last edited:
cover of the forever!

they're big because it's mary jane watson, silly.

Cool issue. There were lots of funny parts. I loved the Sliver Surfer introduction.
I like how Hank is still trying to save them.

B

UltimateE said:
The possibility of Galactus devouring this world (or getting turned into a cosmic super mega zombie) is pretty cool.

would a zombified galactus mean that he would be wanting flesh, becuase if that's the case, then with a stomach that large, he'd never go hungry. it's an interesting concept since zombies are consumed by hunger, but galactus just has a different type of huner.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back