Marvel Zombies to Appear in New Ultimates Series

thee great one

Master of TOG-fu.
What will Jeph Loeb think of next?

It was announced that Jeph Loeb will write a 5 issue crossover with The Ultimates vs The Marvel Zombies with art by David Aja.

The series will be titled, you guessed it, Ultimate Zombies.

"It all leads to Ultimatium", says Loeb.

Preview Page here

Do we have a date for Ultimatum? Because they keep talking about it yet they keep throwing these crossover stories that seem like they would just delay everything.

This is so stupid. We have got to change the name of this ****ing place. I don't want to be associated with this ****.

Do we have a date for Ultimatum? Because they keep talking about it yet they keep throwing these crossover stories that seem like they would just delay everything.

This is so stupid. We have got to change the name of this ****ing place. I don't want to be associated with this ****.

I think he was kidding (due to his link). I hope he was kidding anyway.

I knew he was kidding -

That pic alone was of higher quality than Loeb's work (mainly due to lack of dialogue)

...plus the characters weren't 2-dimensional (hahahahahah) :)

You know how bad the Ultimate Universe is when you believe something terrible that TOG has come up with himself.

TOG sure likes Pepsi...

And this isn't even funny.

It's like saying "Uwe Boll is making a 'Zombies Ate My Neighbors' game...just kidding! Lullz!!11" It's totally plausible.

In fact, I bet Loeb is reading this right now (He regularly googles his own name.) and is going to pitch Ultimate Zombies to Joey Quesadilla in bed tonight after their hot lovemaking session.

I was actually talking to TOG on Skype and could hear him making all of these noises. I asked him what he was doing and he just started laughing continuously. He then took this picture.

According to his neighbour, he sits alone in his apartment late at night playing with his action figures for hours.

TOG - that was brilliant.

I didn't look at the link. Based on the **** we've seen, I thought it was totally believable.

Well played, old chap.

Pay attention, doubters. This is a good example of how and why TOG won greatest member.

I was actually talking to TOG on Skype and could hear him making all of these noises. I asked him what he was doing and he just started laughing continuously. He then took this picture.

According to his neighbour, he sits alone in his apartment late at night playing with his action figures for hours.
And drinks Pepsi.
TOG - that was brilliant.

I didn't look at the link. Based on the **** we've seen, I thought it was totally believable.

Well played, old chap.

Pay attention, doubters. This is a good example of how and why TOG won greatest member.

Um, no.
By lying to us and duping us?
Well, we all know how treacherous he is.

[/painful reference]

AND ANOTHER THING!!

If we're talking about fake-out news threads, I have proven time and time again that I am the master.

Exhibit A.

Exhibit B.

End of discussion.

Lock the thread.

Last edited by a moderator:
Last edited:
Hehehe.

I didn't fall for it. I just asked myself "When has Zombipanda ever made any memorable threads?" and then it became obvious that he was just messing around.

Hehehe.

I didn't fall for it. I just asked myself "When has Zombipanda ever made any memorable threads?" and then it became obvious that he was just messing around.

Dude, I'm the king of memorable threads.

They just aren't around anymore, because they always get deleted.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back