Max Payne Movie discussion

Random

Didn't **** any of those *****es
I thought we had a thread for this? Oh well

The trailer appeared on Youtube

[youtube]JboQmDIdKWs[/youtube]

I like it.

I watched the trailer before but I'm not really interested. I think I've reached a limit for movies about guns.

I watched the trailer before but I'm not really interested. I think I've reached a limit for movies about guns.
Hm... yeah that might be another reason to avoid such films in the first place.

I mean seriously, I'm a crazy *** fan of Max Payne, as I think it is a true work of artistic genius (seriously, and I can prove it) but I think that based on the trailer, it is kind of ludicrous insofar as it looks like a 90s gun movie (in a good way) that kind of undermines any potential interest or buzz that it could possibly accumulate.

I'm the same, I loved the game but I'm not intrested in this.

I actually think the trailer turned out BETTER than I expected, and Mark Wahlberg seems alright. It's not going to be Max Payne the movie, but it's going to be an interesting gun film with Mark Wahlberg in it called Max Payne.

I like the fact that they're looking more towards a mind-bogglingly weird and broodingly introspective script --- at least it shares something in common with the game that way --- rather than trying to sell it on WOW AWESOME STUNTS and GUNSFTW, besides the obligatory shootdodge elements that are the games trademark.

Latest posts

Back