May 2008. What do you want to see?

Which movie would you rather see the most?

• Indiana Jones 4

Votes: 12 36.4%
  • Speed Racer

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Iron Man

Votes: 21 63.6%

• Total voters

Ice

Teh Sexy Monkey Queen
At the moment, there will be 3 high profile movies out in May of 2008. There will be Indiana Jones 4 (no date in May as of yet), Speed Racer (May 23rd) and Iron Man (May 2nd).

Of course dates are still subject to change, but while it is like this, which would you most rather see?

Indiana Jones 4 would be at the top of my list. I'm interested in Iron Man, but will definitely not see Speed Racer.

Indiana Jones, no question. I've been waiting for this movie for 10 f'ing years. It will be the highlight of 2008 for me.

Indiana Jones IV. Been looking forward to this for a LONG time

followed by Iron man

not a speed racer fan sorry

i went with Iron Man

i'm not into Indiana Jones 4 Psuedo-sequel's of movies that were good a long time ago never work out, besides Harrison ford probably won't do much besides pass the torch to some new person, probably a chick

Speed Racer, no

i went with Iron Man

i'm not into Indiana Jones 4 Psuedo-sequel's of movies that were good a long time ago never work out, besides Harrison ford probably won't do much besides pass the torch to some new person, probably a chick

named Lara?

I said Ironman, because even though I love the original Indiana Jones, but I have a feeling this may not be so great. I'm also against all these decade-late sequels. I want to see something I havent before on screen, I've seen Indiana, I've seen car racing but I've never seen a guy is a robotic suit flying around saving the day and I look forward to seeing that on big screen

Last edited:
I said Ironman, because even though I love the original Indiana Jones, but I have a feeling this may not be so great. I'm also against all these decade-late sequels. I want to see something I havent before on screen, I've seen Indiana, I've seen car racing but I've never seen a guy is a robotic suit flying around saving the day and I look forward to seeing that on big screen
Wow. I was undecided, but that's a great point. That made up my mind.

no some other name that starts with an L, copyright enfringement's a *****
"THIS SUMMMER,

LIZA CRAFT IS

INDIANA JONES IV

STARRING ANGELINA JOLIE AS LIZA CROF-, I MEAN CRAFT."

I say Iron Man. I was never a big fan of Indiana Jones and this does indeed seem like another annoying "Let's make another sequel 15 years later, ya know just to squeeze a few more dollars out of an old franchise" kind of project.

I can't wait untill 15 years from now "STAR WARS: THE THIRD TRILOGY - 'A NEW HOPE OF KEEPING GEORGE LUCAS OUT OF BANKRUPTCY'".

moonmaster said:
I was never a big fan of Indiana Jones and this does indeed seem like another annoying "Let's make another sequel 15 years later, ya know just to squeeze a few more dollars out of an old franchise" kind of project.

Superman Returns?

Latest posts

Back