May the force be with you.

You should read the Yuuzhan Vong books. They are AWESOME! I thought the same way as you before reading them.

Yeah, they're mostly pretty good. I'm reading Destiny's Way right now.

I actually like most of the SW novels and comics I've read. I miss Star Wars Tales and don't understand why it's considered out of continuity when most of it fits pretty well, and actually better than some of the other stuff that's in continuity.

I love reading stories about That One Stormtrooper that Princess Leia shot at the beginning of Star Wars.

(actual story, by Garth Ennis and John McRea)

One of my favorites.

Why doesn't that series have a thread for nerds to congregate at?

One of us has to make one. A general, View Askew thread, where Jersey Girl is not allowed to be mentioned.

Back on topic; Star Wars makes me happy. I'm wearing my Millennium Falcon shirt right now, coincidentally.

I love Star Wars. I even love the prequels. And Jar Jar. So screw all you guys.

I liked the prequels too...can't say the same for Jar Jar tho'. He wasn't bad enough to ruin the movies, however.

Wade_Wilson said:
I liked the prequels too...can't say the same for Jar Jar tho'. He wasn't bad enough to ruin the movies, however.

Rock on, good sirs. Rock on.

Last edited:
I love all the movies except Attack of the Clones. It's terrible. Cool effects though.

You know, despite all of the terrible backlash that Attack of the Clones got, I think it's worth watching just to get a glimpse of young Vader. Hayden Christensan is a terrible actor, and Natalie Portman is at her worst, but I still managed to enjoy the film. Sam Jackson cutting off Jango's head may have had something to do with it.

Attack of the Clones was by far the weakest of the 6 movies, but the Yoda/Dooku fight at the end was one of the coolest scenes of all of them.

And Revenge of the Sith is my favorite, and a definite top 5 favorite movie of all time.

It would be better if the whole movie was just the last half hour.

You know what I didn't understand? I figured the prequels would concentrate on the Clone Wars. We basically got the beginning and the end. Attack of the Clones should have just been the Clone Wars, from start to finish, highlighting Obi-Wan's and Anakin's adventures in it.

AotC was decent regardless. Revenge of the Sith, though, was pure awesome.

Attack of the Clones was by far the weakest of the 6 movies, but the Yoda/Dooku fight at the end was one of the coolest scenes of all of them.

And Revenge of the Sith is my favorite, and a definite top 5 favorite movie of all time.

Yoda/Dooku was cool. This is making me want to break out my Star Wars DVDs.

Revenge is my favorite of the prequels. I definitely like all of the originals better though...Empire being my favorite.

Revenge of the Sith might be my favorite. . . But it's hard for me to put it over any of the original trilogy. I mean, for purely nostalgic reasons I can say no bad about Return of the Jedi.

Yoda/Dooku was cool. This is making me want to break out my Star Wars DVDs.

Revenge is my favorite of the prequels. I definitely like all of the originals better though...Empire being my favorite.

Favorite to least favorite: ESB, RotJ, RotS, ANH, TPM, AotC.

Actually, the Clone War shorts from Cartoon Network are also quite awesome. If you haven't seen them, they're quite good and compliment the main six quite well.

Last edited:
I think Phantom has to be the weakest of them all. The only reason to watch it is for the Darth Maul fight at the end and Natalie Portman all dolled up like some kinda Outer Space Geisha.

Excuse me....I have some business to attend to.....

Revenge of the Sith might be my favorite. . . But it's hard for me to put it over any of the original trilogy. I mean, for purely nostalgic reasons I can say no bad about Return of the Jedi.

Agreed on 99% of the accounts.

But come on....trees and rocks taking out Empire battalions? Ugh.

ESB, RotJ, ANH, RotS, TPM, AotC

I'm debating the placing of a New Hope and Revenge of the Sith though...Hope is one of the best expositions ever, but Revenge was totally awesome. Going to go with Hope for now, though, just because it's original trilogy.

Actually, the Clone War shorts from Cartoon Network are also quite awesome. If you haven't seen them, they're quite good and compliment the main six quite well.

Totally. They are fantastically good.

Totally. They are fantastically good.

I actually never watched them. Does anyone know if they're collected on DVD somewhere?

Latest posts

Back