Avengers McNiven to draw 3 issues of NA; Sentry revealed

TheManWithoutFear said:
A seperation could comprimise some of Sentry's powers though...

Yeah, but that's not the same.

TheManWithoutFear said:
I just don't see how possibly it is to Keep the Sentry around without the Void destroying all of existance? I mean that's the point of The Sentry TPB's ending isn't it?

Trust Bendis. :wink:

From ECCC via CBR:

1. "New Avengers'" second arc will be a Sentry story that runs in issues #7-9 and will be drawn by Steve McNiven. This arc will also feature alternate "Startling Stories" covers (the "fake" comic book the Sentry starred in) done by various Silver Age artists, including Dave Cockrum! There are flashbacks in these issues as well that are drawn by Sal Buscema. Bendis said that the "Mystery Avenger" will appear in the arc that follows, and he insists that he hasn't seen a correct guess as to the person's identity yet. He also said to keep an eye out for fun Jarvis subplots.

Great news! I'm glad that Cockrum is gonna give a helping hand. Hope the guy's condition is better than it was last year.

Well, what can you do with a butler?

Also, what other character is there in terms of the mystery member? How about Anya Corazon, Bendis? Huh?! HUH?!

Goodwill said:
Also, what other character is there in terms of the mystery member? How about Anya Corazon, Bendis? Huh?! HUH?!
:lol: Hahaha. Yeah, a girl who isn't even used to the superhero life, and probably isn't known by the other superheros part of the Avengers. Oh what would Bendis do!

lol

She's actually set to appear in the New Avengers soon, Ice... Check up at Comixfan for more details! It's the article about a new villain being created just for her title and it mentions that she'll be in both NA and Spider-Girl shortly. We'll see... I think she's better fit for the Young Avengers but whatever.

Goodwill said:
She's actually set to appear in the New Avengers soon, Ice... Check up at Comixfan for more details! It's the article about a new villain being created just for her title and it mentions that she'll be in both NA and Spider-Girl shortly. We'll see... I think she's better fit for the Young Avengers but whatever.
Really, that's awesome. I was just making a joke, going along with what you said. But yeah, that'd be cool is she made an appearance in NA.

Latest posts

Back