Spider-Man Meet the New Mayor of NYC (ASM 590-591 Spoilers)

Ice

Teh Sexy Monkey Queen
This two-parter "Face Front" was the F4 and Spider-Man teaming up to the Macroverse, a place where they went to a few years back. While they were gone (two months of Earth's time), a new mayor was being picked. Running was Martin Li (Mr. Negative) and some guy. But by the last page of #591, the mayor was picked. And that mayor?

Spider1.jpg

Last edited:
It should've been Mitchell Hundred...

Wait, no it should've. Then Spider-Man would have ruined Ex Machina. :(

Because Norman running things isn't bad enough for Peter.

Seriously though, this is cool.

Hey, things can happen when you leave town for two months...

Also, Ice, don't you think this should go in the General Marvel Comics discussion section? Joe Quesada and the Spidey editors have stated that this will affect all of Marvel's New York-centered titles, with Jonah popping up from time to time.

Also, Ice, don't you think this should go in the General Marvel Comics discussion section? Joe Quesada and the Spidey editors have stated that this will affect all of Marvel's New York-centered titles, with Jonah popping up from time to time.
No, because this is also talking about the arc from Spider-Man.

i liked this arc
it was a throwaway story that really did some interesting plot stuff.

It was interesting to get a little bit of info about why people don't remember who Peter Spider-Man is, even if they didn't reveal much.

and I was reading the second half of the arc in the subway today and when it showed MJ calling Pete and her message getting erased b/c the machine was full I said "Oh no!" out loud and got lots of weird looks!
:D hahaha

Latest posts

Back