Michael Turner passes away

I wouldn't have been up at 8:30am either!

We were at the Ellis panel until 1am and didn't get home until 2!

Also, on Sunday I told TOG I'd give him ten bucks if he went to the Aspen booth and asked when Michael Turner would be signing, but he didn't do it.

and I would have done it for free....

am I as horrible as people say I am?

Also, on Sunday I told TOG I'd give him ten bucks if he went to the Aspen booth and asked when Michael Turner would be signing, but he didn't do it.
I would have done it... AND ask Jeph Loeb about his son.

Like I'm supposed to know what time you end your hooligism.

That's not even right.

Something weird though: Why is it all the comic book writers literally poison themselves with Guiness, Red Bull whiskey cocktails, cigarettes and poor eating habits and live long long long long lives... but the artist die before 45 with no stressors outside of their work?

Despite all the **** they tell you about healthy living and ethics in school, they're wrong.

God loves curmudgeons.

Last edited:
this is very shocking news indeed. i loved Michael Turner's art. May he rest in peace. i wonder who will be the artist for his marvel project?

Something weird though: Why is it all the comic book writers literally poison themselves with Guiness, Red Bull whiskey cocktails, cigarettes and poor eating habits and live long long long long lives... but the artist die before 45 with no stressors outside of their work?
Because no matter how a cliche it is, life truly is a ****ing ***** and it really isn't fair.

Something I relearned today. Nothing to deal with death, though.

Latest posts

Back