Millar chat right NOW

Rhyo said:
Bass is going to be so annoyed....

Why?

Guijllons said:
What this means is that he's changed the identity of the traitor 4 times already because people keep guessing it.

I seriously doubt it. Thor and Loki were planned from the first volume. I'm assuming that they have a very specific blueprint of where things go and what things are in it, but the order and execution are up for grabs. Babylon 5 was a five-year tv show with intense plotting, but a lot changed as it was told. It's possible they changed the traitor during their run, but I doubt it.

But Millar says, "It changes every day" and we have proof he mapped out Loki, so I don't see why it's more likely he'd be making up the traitor as he goes along, when he already plotted the traitor. And there's the continuous references to Ultron.

The precedence on Millar's planning plots to some coherent step long in advance on the Ultimates would seem to indicate that it's more likely the traitor is one of the things he's had planned for ages, as opposed to something he changed during the monthly speculations (and even with the delays, I doubt they would've had the time to change the comics to suit that).

Latest posts

Back