Millar reveals the title to his first Ultimate Fantastic Four story: Crossover

XTFLyons said:
so there's no other way of clearing up the continuity problems other than time travel??

Go ask Scarlet Witch.

Well, it would depend on what Millar has planned really. She might make her debut there, she might not. It really does depend on what's happening at the time.

XTFLyons said:
Could Namor, being a mutant, have anything to do with Crossover??

Could namor NOT be a mutant?

I'll answer that - yes.

icemastertron said:
Thinking about it, they can make it as he is not a mutant, but of course, Atlantean.

Or both. Or neither.

I could see Millar taking a similar route as he did with Thor and calling back on the 616 story of Namor forgetting who is is and wandering around as a homeless bum. Millar could do that story very well. And like Thor, no one is able to determine if he is who/what he says he is - including himself.

It will be something out of the ordinary. I know that much...

UltimateE said:
Or both. Or neither.

I could see Millar taking a similar route as he did with Thor and calling back on the 616 story of Namor forgetting who is is and wandering around as a homeless bum. Millar could do that story very well. And like Thor, no one is able to determine if he is who/what he says he is - including himself.

I'd be willing to bet, especially with Millar, that he will be an Atlantean.

I hope he's atlantean and tries to take over the surface world. Classics.

ProjectX2 said:
I hope he's atlantean and tries to take over the surface world. Classics.

And if it is that type of story, Millar is the only writer I'd want to see writing it. He's very good at taking something out of the ordinary and making it a huge worldwide deal - i.e. using Larry King in Ultimates & Ultimates 2.

Bendis, on the other hand, totally missed the boat with the monster in UFF. That should have been all over the place, and we should have known it was. It should have been all over the news, there should have been reporters all over, and the UFF should still be dealing with the aftereffects of it.

Millar is the master at retelling those types of stories.

UltimateE said:
And if it is that type of story, Millar is the only writer I'd want to see writing it. He's very good at taking something out of the ordinary and making it a huge worldwide deal - i.e. using Larry King in Ultimates & Ultimates 2.

Bendis, on the other hand, totally missed the boat with the monster in UFF. That should have been all over the place, and we should have known it was. It should have been all over the news, there should have been reporters all over, and the UFF should still be dealing with the aftereffects of it.

Millar is the master at retelling those types of stories.

Oh, with no doubt...no doubt. :wink:

Exactly. That's why there has to be a Namor taking over the surface world story before another writer takes over. Maybe that's what Crossover's about. Namor trys to take over the surface world and the Ulimates and FF have to stop him?

Hopefully it gan be told well enough that it doesn't matter that its been done before

Latest posts

Back