Millar's Ultimate interview

René said:
I think that War made alot more sense then Six. It was kinda of random thing that happend and it didnt really need Spider-Man. War on the other hand also crossed over into Ultimate X-Men. It makes sense that both the Ultimates and the X-Men would want to go after Magneto. The Green Goblin... althought I love his character to death, he isnt as big of a threat as Magneto

Depends on what you consider a threat, okay power wise magneto is more powerful but he has an "ultimate" goal to save mutants, Norman would sell his grandmother if it meant he could get what he wants and that kind a crazy can sometimes be more hazadous.

Ultimate Six was the climax of what had happened thus far in the Ultimate Universe. Everything that Fury had done came to a head in that mini-series and it included the Ultimates and Spider-Man for legitimate reasons.

Okay, I got ya know. Magneto is big threat. But the genetic thing is what will affect all of mankind and Magneto is just a small piece of this.

Actually I don't think Magneto is any piece of this, or at least is very little. You might be able to say he is part of the reason there will be a genetic war, but that's not totally accurate. The super soldier program exists separately from the mutants. Everything is tied together except for them.

With Xavier said to be showing up in the first few issues of the Ultimates 2, do you think his relationship with Fury has shapened up at all? There's some definite animosity towards the two of them that probably needs to be sorted out... I'd love to see something like that in the Ultimates 2 and have some of the X-Men sorted into the Ultimates... That would be great!

Latest posts

Back