Millarworld - Timeline

Welp, RIP to the Millarworld's version of Batman and Robin. And to think the Fraternity reduced them from "the scariest man alive" to essentially the Adam West version of Batman. (Wanted #5)

1717972325179.png1717972585937.png

Oh yeah, almost forgot this bit from the first issue, but it seems to imply that the events of American Jesus (specifically Volume 1: Chosen) was covered up by the Fraternity. So I'll have to look into that comic next.
1717973346243.png

Finished and added Wanted #6 to the timeline, effectively closing out this little series. Next up... the Second Coming of Jesus with American Jesus: Chosen.
1718045276055.png

Does this reality take place in the head of a child? Is this some kind of canonical example of a Tommy-Westphall-like universe?

Does this reality take place in the head of a child? Is this some kind of canonical example of a Tommy-Westphall-like universe?
I wish... but unfortunately, that's not the case. The long and short of it that I can gather so far is that the Millarworld (or Earth-1219 in the Marvel Multiverse) is a universe where the villains successfully erased the heroes from existence after defeating them in 1986, and have since been covering up certain incidents and whatnot, IE: the Second Coming of Jesus.

And then at some point after the events of Kick-Ass, this leads to a wave of new heroes coming out of the woodworks and all that. Oh, and there's also Kingsman as well, since volume 4 of Kick-Ass references the celebrity kidnappings in the first Kingsman series (The Secret Service).

Yep, none of those have the X-Gene basically.
You know, since the wiki said similar to our own, I thought it was Earth-38119 levels of similar to our own and then the kid just warped the universe with his imagination. Well, I guess I was wrong

Latest posts

Back