Millarworld - Timeline

I never said I wanted it to "all be a dream". If I did, I wouldn't have taken on this timeline. And besides, I've seen crazier stuff in manga.
I mean, that's basically the only take away I can pull.

-"Does this reality take place in the head of a child?"
-"I wish... but unfortunately, that's not the case."

You said that you wish this reality took place in the mind of a child, which is an example of the Tommy Westphall trope.

If you liked that trope (which apparently you don't), then I have no issues with that. I was only curious about why. I'm not going to judge you over something so trivial, but it's something I've never been a fan of so I was wondering what you meant.

I honestly don't appreciate words being put into my mouth when that isn't the case. Really annoys me quite a lot.
No need to be angry, I was just asking. I was interpreting your words in a way that made the most sense to me. Saying that you wish it was all in the mind of a child is equivalent to saying that you wish it were all a dream to me, but if I'm wrong I apologise.

I mean, that's basically the only take away I can pull.

-"Does this reality take place in the head of a child?"
-"I wish... but unfortunately, that's not the case."

You said that you wish this reality took place in the mind of a child, which is an example of the Tommy Westphall trope.

If you liked that trope (which apparently you don't), then I have no issues with that. I was only curious about why. I'm not going to judge you over something so trivial, but it's something I've never been a fan of so I was wondering what you meant.

No need to be angry, I was just asking. I was interpreting your words in a way that made the most sense to me. Saying that you wish it was all in the mind of a child is equivalent to saying that you wish it were all a dream to me, but if I'm wrong I apologise.
I'm not angry. Just... annoyed. And also, I meant the "I wish" bit with some sarcasm, which honestly doesn't translate well over text.

I... what? I'm confused by the question.
From what I understood, the 1st generation of Heroes of the millarworld are the Classic Marvel and DC heroes.

Wanted stated that the Heroes were killed in 1986.

So i asked if the Marvel and DC villains are still alive in this world.

From what I understood, the 1st generation of Heroes of the millarworld are the Classic Marvel and DC heroes.

Wanted stated that the Heroes were killed in 1986.

So i asked if the Marvel and DC villains are still alive in this world.
No. Probably not. As I've stated previously, much of the characters in Wanted are expies of DC/Marvel characters.

Is ur Titles needing to be placed List (+the added stuff) a complete list of things canon to Millar World or is sth missing or unclear if really connected? @JudgeDreddpool

Millarworld is essentially like The Boys / Preacher 'universe' in that technically some stories don't mention superheroes but also don't discredit their existence, right?

Like Human Target (2011) somehow being in the Superman 78 universe because one of the HT tie-in comics referenced it.

Millarworld is essentially like The Boys / Preacher 'universe' in that technically some stories don't mention superheroes but also don't discredit their existence, right?

Like Human Target (2011) somehow being in the Superman 78 universe because one of the HT tie-in comics referenced it.
They exist, but they're defeated and erased from the minds of the world in 1986. With the emergence of new heroes like Kick-Ass, more and more powered superheroes start appearing.

Curiously, I guess the live-action version of Millarworld (Wanted movie, Jupiter's Legacy and the upcoming/in-development(?) continuation, Kiss-Ass films and Super Crooks) I need to look into I guess...

Kingsman films too I guess?
Wanted is its own thing.

Jupiter's Legacy and Super Crooks shows are the same universe. In the comics, they're actually in-universe fiction based on lingering memories of the superheroes pre-1986.

Kick-Ass is its own thing, though I wouldn't be surprised if it crossed over with Kingsmen down the line since it's getting a reboot sequel trilogy.

Kingsman and Argylle (not a Millerworld property) are the same universe. There's a small crossover with Archer, so do with that as you will.

Technically I guess Kick-Ass and Wanted could be in the Kingsman extended universe.

Noted.

Hypothetically...these aren't taken:
Earth-1220: Millarworld Cinematic Universe #1 (all Millarworld properties produced via Netflix)
Earth-1221: Millarworld Cinematic Universe #2 (Superheroes don't exist - Kick-Ass 1 & 2, Kingsman, Wanted)
Earth-1222: Youngblood Universe (resolves the Chapel issue for Spawn)
Earth-1223: Image Comics Universe (Invincible, Spawn, Savage Dragon, etc.; doesn't include Wildstorm)
Earth-1224: Spawn (live-action film) / Witchblade (live-action TV series) continuity
Earth-1225: Image Animated Universe (Invincible, HBO's Spawn, Firebreather animated film, Savage Dragon animated series.)

1718293137334.png

I haven't done lots of timeline research here, but going with that assumption then it looks something like this.

1918 - The King's Man
2008 - Wanted
2008 - Wanted: Weapons of Fate
2009 - Kick-Ass
2013 - Kick-Ass 2
2015 - Kingsman: The Secret Service
2016 - #TBT to That Time Archer Met Kingsman
2016 - Kingsman: The Golden Circle
2024 - Argylle

I haven't done lots of timeline research here, but going with that assumption then it looks something like this.

1918 - The King's Man
2008 - Wanted
2008 - Wanted: Weapons of Fate
2009 - Kick-Ass
2013 - Kick-Ass 2
2015 - Kingsman: The Secret Service
2016 - #TBT to That Time Archer Met Kingsman
2016 - Kingsman: The Golden Circle
2024 - Argylle
This aren't actually connected, are they?

Latest posts

Back