Minimates

E

Excelsior Club
Does anyone else have any of these? I won a contest online a couple of years ago and got a bunch of them, then bought a few more. I've got maybe 20 or 25 I think. I just picked up Sentry/Luke Cage and Ronin/Riot Damaged Spider-Man the other day. My son loves them.

I saw that there will be (or at least there were plans to make) a Galactus measuring 8 inches tall...but I haven't seen anything come of it.

Also there will be a number of DC Minimates coming out later this year.

There have been Lord of the Rings Minimates and KISS Minimates as well.

Anyone else have any of these?

I have a couple I got as convention exclusives when I was thinking of following the line, but I was never able to get into them and since I'm such a completist I never bothered to buy more.

There's minimates for everything, but some of them are an inch taller than others for some reason, so they don't really play together.

I don't know if they're doing a Galactus, but there's a Sentinel. It's just a statue though, in the Mini-Mates style, because they don't have the rights to make toys that size.

There's minimates for everything, but some of them are an inch taller than others for some reason, so they don't really play together.

You're thinking of Kubricks - they are slightly larger and made by a different company.

You're thinking of Kubricks - they are slightly larger and made by a different company.

No, I'm thinking of Mini-Mates. They were originally three inches, but the Marvel ones became two inches. The Lord of the Rings ones are three inches again, but mostly because the Hobbits have to be shorter, I think.

But the Star Trek ones are also three inches.

No, I'm thinking of Mini-Mates. They were originally three inches, but the Marvel ones became two inches. The Lord of the Rings ones are three inches again, but mostly because the Hobbits have to be shorter, I think.

But the Star Trek ones are also three inches.

Sorry. I didn't know that.

Lots of people call the Kubricks "Minimates", especially on eBay.

:D

Thank you E

I never heard of theses till now then looked them up they look like lego version and are just funny as hell.

How tall are they i'll have to buy me some (mainly that venom i saw on their site)

:D

Thank you E

I never heard of theses till now then looked them up they look like lego version and are just funny as hell.

How tall are they i'll have to buy me some (mainly that venom i saw on their site)

Like I said, the Marvel ones are two inches tall. DC also has their own Mini-Mates coming out soon too, and they should be the same size.

I miss DC's Pocket Super-Heroes. I wanted them to do the whole universe that way, and I bought them all when they first came out. I even bought the DC Direct Solomon Grundy because it came with an exclusive Wonder Woman. But they didn't last, and I felt burned by it, which is partly why I never got into Mini-Mates.

I'd really like to get the yellow Daredevil - if anyone has doubles of anything let me know - there are quite a few good ones I've missed.

I saw that there will be (or at least there were plans to make) a Galactus measuring 8 inches tall...but I haven't seen anything come of it.

Galactus13.jpg

That thing? My friend bought it. It's awesome.

I bought a few minimates last year. I should get them out again. They were cool.

I bought two packs a few years ago. I have: Most of the Ultimate X-Men, Ultimate Spider-Man, Ultimate Hulk, Logan (Plain Clothes Wolverine), and maybe a few others.

The Marvel Zombies Minimates are out - I picked them up the other day.

The package contains Spider-Man, Luke Cage, Captain America, Hulk, and Wolverine as well as Wasp's head.

I think I paid $20 for the set.

Latest posts

Back