Mm. Well.

What villainy is this?

Meg...who let you back in the house?

A much cooler mod.

[which is actually quite hard to since you're made of ice and all. But considering the common vernacular it would be safe to assume that regular members would attribute cool to mean great or awesome or any other word pertaining to a positive explanation. So the poorly conceived joke about ice may be moot, instead only damaging my questionable reputation and further alienating me from other UC members based on my dull sense of humor and timing. Se la ve and all.]

Last edited:
AHHH!!!

He is teh return-ed!

Welcome back, Doc.

Villainy? No! This...is...

SPARTAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

Thank you all for the kind words and warm welcomes, though. I know we've had our share of bad blood in the past, but I am sure that I can become a valued member of the forum.

Again.

For the third time.

I'm serious this time.

Really.

Please, you're here to steal the something of extreme value from us.

I have no idea what that is, but I know you plan on doing it

Last edited:
Please, you're here to steal the something of extreme value from us.

I have no idea what that is, but I know you plan on doing it

Totally.

You won't get away with this Doc Comic! Your villainy stops here! So long as Doom and Houde draw breath and have something witty to say....you'll never get away with it!

Totally.

You won't get away with this Doc Comic! Your villainy stops here! So long as Doom and Houde draw breath and have something witty to say....you'll never get away with it!

You may defeat me now, but trust me, in the next issue, it will be revealed that it was just a Comicbot.

Latest posts

Back