MONKEY ISLAND: Return to Monkey Island or The Curse of Monkey Island?

Megatron

Just finished Monkey Island 2 and WOW. So now I have a question, I am new to the series and as per now I finished The Secret of Monkey Island and Monkey Island II: Leechuck's Revenge. And now I don't Know if I have to go like this:
  1. The Curse of Monkey Island
  2. Escape From Monkey Island
  3. Tales of Monkey Island Season 01
  4. Return to Monkey Island
  5. Sea of Thives
Or go with this:
  1. Return to Monkey Island
  2. The Curse of Monkey Island
  3. Escape From Monkey Island
  4. Tales of Monkey Island Season 01
  5. Sea of Thieves
If someone can answer me this, without doing any spoilers, will be appreciated.

Monkey Island is one of my favorite franchises, how I never knew about the crossover with Sea of Thieves baffles me. :eek:

anyway for me at the moment is:

1. Monkey Island II: Lechuck's Revenge
  2. The Secrets of Monkey Island
  3. The Curse of Monkey Island (I am at the start of Part II, so it can change, but anyway I loved the intro).

The second game was my childhood. I have very fond memories of it. (The remake version) but Curse has to be my favorite ever since I started to tackle the whole series myself, it hits all the right notes in story and gameplay. Reminds me I still have yet to continue with the other games (especially the new one!).

Hope you are having a blast as well.

The second game was my childhood. I have very fond memories of that it. (The remake version) but Curse has to be my favorite ever since I started to tackle the whole series myself, it hits all the right notes in story and gameplay. Reminds me I still have yet to continue with the other games (especially the new one!).

Hope you are having a blast as well.
a blast? It's reductant. They are one of the only games that I can't find a bad thing about it. This happened to me only with Metal Gear Solid series.

Latest posts

Back