More news on the FLASH and the franchise (possible spoilers)

#1) Barry Allen is here to stay, not just for a one-time thing.

#2) Barry Allen will be replacing Wally on the JLA.

#3) Wally's costume will be redesigned by EVS.

#4) Wally's kids... yeah... doomed.

dont know if its 100% true, read it on another board. I figure I pass it along

from another board

Wally's kids were featured in Rogues Revenge #1, for small moment, where Iris woke Jai up to tell him she didn't fell well, that something was wrong and her legs were asleep. RR #1 clearly takes place before Flash 242 since Iris died in that issue..(though it might just be a mind trick by Grodd and the kids death will probably happen by the pen of Geoff Johns).

So, Old School...

2. Since its confirmed that Wally will be staying on Titans for the time being, it only makes sense that Barry takes THE(not his) spot back at JLA.

4. The kids will eventually die, as Iris is supposedly dead already in Flash #242, and Jai is also aging fast. I wouldn't be surprised if they were dead by the end of Alan Burnett's run on Flash in December, right before Geoff takes over, so he doesn't have to deal with them, just the affect it has on Wally.

so 3 outta 4 and #4 well..................

Eh, I still like Wally best. Hope Barry doesn't completely hog the spotlight once he returns.

GEOFF , loves the character of wally. there's no way he's going to be putting wally in the background.

no matter if your a wally or a barry fan. it's a good time overall to be a flash fan

Also with wally's costume change coming up down the road, there will be not even a "splash" of his old kid flash uniform.

he's still the flash said ethan

Latest posts

Back