Most Anticipated Films of 2011?

Cera has become pretty loathsome to me. Eisenberg was all set to replace him and actually grow as an actor but with Rio and now this that's probably out the window. I'll tolerate him for at least one or two more films, though, but this just doesn't look good.

Danny McBride can be good, but now he's just doing the same broad, obnoxious, in-your-face stuff in everything he's in. "Sometimes fate pulls out it's big ol' **** and slaps you right in the face".

Aziz Ansari SUCKS and it's a chore for me to watch him in anything outside the odd Human Giant skit. If not for him in the trailer, I'd be trying to keep a much more open mind about this because I really enjoyed Zombieland and maybe this can still be good. But with Ansari, I pretty much have no interest in it. He's a comedic black hole. That first scene in the trailer is terrible.

The only thing this movie is missing is Zack Galafanakis playing an intense, bearded man-child who says lots of random catchphrases.

I actually really like Aziz, I love his deliveries because I can see it getting really annoying.

Jesse Eisenberg, Danny McBride and Aziz Ansari are all great.

[video=youtube;N-j6sqUKkzo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N-j6sqUKkzo[/video]

I loved The Social Network, though. I'd much rather be posting a video lambasting the other two guys.

Just post a video of Aziz doing anything and you'll be lambasting him. Guy may be the most grating comic I've ever heard.

You people must not watch Eastbound and Down or Parks and Recreation and that makes me sick.

tumblr_lk1ep6Fc8y1qa7qulo1_r1_500.gif

It does look awesome, but your tagline is actively misleading. Where's Ving? Where's Rhys-Meyers? Most of all, where the **** is Michelle Monaghan? I still hope the marriage is okay. I've also had just about enough of Tom Wilkinson playing that same American politician with that same voice in every movie. Where's Fishburne? Anyway, still psyched of course. The fact that they're having Ethan climb the Burj Khalifa shows the right kind of attitude.

Ving Rhames wanted more money and is doing those ****ty Piranha 3D movies instead, Jonathan Rhys-Meyers and Maggie Q were the superfluous team members who are in every installment and Michelle Monaghan obviously isn't vital to the storyline this time.

They've all been replaced by Jeremy Renner, Josh Holloway, a new hot girl and more Simon Pegg, which I am fine with.

Ving Rhames wanted more money and is doing those ****ty Piranha 3D movies instead, Jonathan Rhys-Meyers and Maggie Q were the superfluous team members who are in every installment and Michelle Monaghan obviously isn't vital to the storyline this time.

I'm okay with Julia not being a part of the main story this time(and it makes sense), but her apparently total absense worries me. I'll give you Rhys-Meyers and Maggie Q but I was still hoping to see them come back because that team worked so well. That's too bad to hear about Rhames, though. Anyway, the new cast members still sound great and I'm glad Pegg's back. I also just noticed the official writing credits for the story are simply "Tom Cruise and J.J. Abrams". That is awesome.

What happens to all of Ethan Hunt's girlfriends/wives?

the dictator of the galactic confederacy is stealing Ethan Hunt's girlfriends and wives?

I'm okay with Julia not being a part of the main story this time(and it makes sense), but her apparently total absence worries me.

it's true, if she's not in this movie at all, it will be almost as sad as Bo Peep being absent from Toy Story 3

Latest posts

Back