Most Anticipated New Series?

What are you looking forward to?

• Total voters
Blue Beetle, With Checkmate coming in a distant second. I love the designs on the series and can't wait for it to come out. Wensday. I might have ot mkae a trip to my old shop since I just don't want to wait for it to come in the mail.

Checkmate really intrigues me with its covering the more political side of the DC Universe...

I mean, Alan Scott as the White King, Fire being one of the Knights, Amanda Waller in a central position, and on top of all of that, the return of Suicide Squad... Woo-boy. I can't wait.

Detective Chimp having his own team-book has me excited as well...

Gotta Love Detective Chimp.

No love for GLC? Come on......

JLA with Meltzer is gonna rock, as is WW with Heinberg. Dunno bout Flash though...who are these guys?!

Patriot Mk2 said:
No love for GLC? Come on......

JLA with Meltzer is gonna rock, as is WW with Heinberg. Dunno bout Flash though...who are these guys?!
The Flash guys? They're the ones who wrote alot of the TV series back in the day. You know, the live action one that was awesome.

* hugs his DVD set *

Baxter said:
The Flash guys? They're the ones who wrote alot of the TV series back in the day. You know, the live action one that was awesome.

* hugs his DVD set *

Never seen it.....I assume its good, yes?

Checkmate-Espionage! Fun! Yay!

Justice League of America-Meltzer! JLA! Yay!

Shadowpact-DETECTIVE CHIMP!!! YAY!!!

Baxter said:
Yep. Best live superhero TV show ever.

Yeah, I remember the pilot was awesome (it never aired over here). I'm gonna download the pilot to see if it's as good as I remember and if it is - I'm gonna get the dvds.

Latest posts

Back