"Most Dangerous Game" speculation

Goodwill

TheManWithoutFear said:
I don't know why but I got the impression that she wasn't on Mojo side... Sure she got physical at the end of the issue but she could be a good guy.

That was my initial thought when I had mentioned that she may be part of, or leader of, the Morlocks. Spiral could be protecting what's what with the mutant community right now. With the X-Men getting involved and opening up old wounds, the mutants that have gone into hiding do not want to come out and go through all of that again. You understand? That, to me, makes more sense than Spiral working for Mr. Adams.

Goodwill said:
That was my initial thought when I had mentioned that she may be part of, or leader of, the Morlocks. Spiral could be protecting what's what with the mutant community right now. With the X-Men getting involved and opening up old wounds, the mutants that have gone into hiding do not want to come out and go through all of that again. You understand? That, to me, makes more sense than Spiral working for Mr. Adams.

I'm with Goodwill on this one... great thoughts

Goodwill said:
That was my initial thought when I had mentioned that she may be part of, or leader of, the Morlocks.

Can anyone explain where this theory came from. You mentioned it before Goody buti don't know why you drew the conclusion that the Morlocks even existed.

Caduceus said:
Can anyone explain where this theory came from. You mentioned it before Goody buti don't know why you drew the conclusion that the Morlocks even existed.

He just thinks it'd be a cool idea if there Morlocks were the mutants that went into hiding... I like the idea... he never said they existed yet just a little idea he has.

Well, I sort of came to that conclusion myself, Cad. Reading both 54 and 55, I remembered that all of the mutants have hid from the government in Genosha. It would be more realistic having the Morlocks now in Genosha than in New York City. That's why I've come to the conclusion I have with Spiral...

I think, when she listens to the X-Men, she, too, will become an ally.

I think i sort of understand where your coming from. Its just a little random. Your making a big leap from mutants in hiding from the gov´t to Morlocks. Technically, like 75% of mutants are in hiding from the gov´t to various degrees.

That may be but this is the first time that it is actually addressed, you know? My claim isn't as crazy as the ones going around about Mojo hiring her, either, because that is against his character. Who knows what's going on; it'll probably go your way, though, because my way is too difficult for Vaughan to do.

What do you mean the first time its actually addressed. You´ve jus picked a pretty much random group of mutants and decided that Spiral works for them. At least Mojo and Spiral have a history in 616 and its not really contrary to his character at all. You need ruthlessness to get to the top of television

Oh and as for the "its too difficult for Vaughn to do", I´m just going to ignore it completely. Pretty much everyone knows how impressed I am with Vaughn and my opinion ties through your theory. Its too hard to do cos it makes almsot no sense.

Well, in a four part arc, I think it is difficult to introduce a group of Morlocks, that's what I meant. Yes, this is the first time where a mutant group is explained as forced into hiding. I didn't mean to get you all hyped about this, after all, it is just speculation, my friend! ;)

Thats cool. I´m calm. I´m calm. Its like -2 outside. Its affecting my brain. Anyway, is anyone else thinking that Dazzler isn´t going to end up with Longshot. I read somewhere that she would´nt but I can´t remember where and can´t really be bothered searching.

Caduceus said:
Thats cool. I´m calm. I´m calm. Its like -2 outside. Its affecting my brain. Anyway, is anyone else thinking that Dazzler isn´t going to end up with Longshot. I read somewhere that she would´nt but I can´t remember where and can´t really be bothered searching.

:lol: Brain freeze!

Anyway, I thought that the solicitations said that the hook-up was inevitable. That was until it was changed from a three part to a four part arc.

The solicits suggested a one way Dazzler to Longshot thing. Wow. She gets rejected a lot. Colossus, Longshot..

Wow, well, I guess being a rock star you get used to that kind of thing. Heck, maybe it will be her and Iceman next! ;)

You didn't post THIS EXACT thread...

But besides, what else can we say about the issue? I think we've explored all we can of it. So we're just using something else from the issue, and exploring something else.

Latest posts

Back