Most evil character in Marvel Universe

but seriously i'm still saying green goblin

Yeah but, he wasn't evil until he became the Goblin. He was basically just a normal scientist until the experiment went awry. So he never really meant to be such an evil dude. Wasn't he just trying to perfect human evolution or something, in the name of science?

Yeah but, he wasn't evil until he became the Goblin. He was basically just a normal scientist until the experiment went awry. So he never really meant to be such an evil dude. Wasn't he just trying to perfect human evolution or something, in the name of science?

That's why I said Green Goblin. Not Norman.

It's like Darth vader didn't want to evil but come to the OT he's still and evil ******* :lol:

Last edited:
I would totally be the evilest character...

I would go to Peter Parker and hit him in the head with a frying pan until he remembers that he's supposed to be ****ing married, *******it.

And then they would make me Director of SHIELD.

Reed Richards. He's the Osama bin Ladin to a countless number of extraterrestrial/extradimensional civilizations.

Reed Richards. He's the Osama bin Ladin to a countless number of extraterrestrial/extradimensional civilizations.

Yeah, but most of those are evil empires intent on universal conquest. The Skrulls thinking Reed is evil, doesn't make Reed evil. One would have to judged by deeds, not perceptions.

I dunno. Evil is such a tricky term, considering that most people who commit acts we usually consider 'evil' are either psychologically unstable or have a somewhat twisted sense of morality.

Green Goblin definitely falls into the former category, he's quite blatantly insane, and as such I feel you can't really call him evil. Magneto truly believes he's doing right, and Doom has simply been consumed by jealousy and arrogance. That's what makes those two so interesting, and believable in my opinion.

Red Skull, Apocalypse and Sinister, they're all a little harder to justify, though they're still likely just acting out of some misguided sense of righteousness.

Loki is a slave to his fate, and is also acting out of bitter resentment and jealousy towards his father and brother. Annihilus is just greedy.

This is the problem see; while all the above are extremely questionable in their morals, beliefs and actions, they are all undoubtedly, just like anybody else in the 'real world' who does something horrific, acting out of some skewed belief system or plain psychological malfunction.

In conclusion, I would have to go with someone like Ultron, although you could also argue that it's simply following it's programming....

I dunno. Evil is such a tricky term, considering that most people who commit acts we usually consider 'evil' are either psychologically unstable or have a somewhat twisted sense of morality.

Green Goblin definitely falls into the former category, he's quite blatantly insane, and as such I feel you can't really call him evil. Magneto truly believes he's doing right, and Doom has simply been consumed by jealousy and arrogance. That's what makes those two so interesting, and believable in my opinion.

Red Skull, Apocalypse and Sinister, they're all a little harder to justify, though they're still likely just acting out of some misguided sense of righteousness.

Loki is a slave to his fate, and is also acting out of bitter resentment and jealousy towards his father and brother. Annihilus is just greedy.

This is the problem see; while all the above are extremely questionable in their morals, beliefs and actions, they are all undoubtedly, just like anybody else in the 'real world' who does something horrific, acting out of some skewed belief system or plain psychological malfunction.

In conclusion, I would have to go with someone like Ultron, although you could also argue that it's simply following it's programming....

That's why villains are better written now, were they are more like normal people.

However just because Hitler didn't think of himself as evil, doesn't change the fact that he was evil.

Also there are vile villains who are completely immoral, with twisted morality who really aren't criminally insane. Bullseye for example isn't criminally insane, he is just a sadistic psychopath, he can tell right from wrong, he just doesn't care.

Last edited:
There's really no such thing as pure evil Human since evil is subjective.

Last edited:

I would go to Peter Parker and hit him in the head with a frying pan until he remembers that he's supposed to be ****ing married, *******it.

:lol::lol::lol:

There's really no such thing as pure evil Human since evil is subjective.

There any not examples of pure evil, put there examples of individuals who are extremely evil. No one is "pure evil" but there are people who are very evil.

Most rational people think hitler was evil, you have to kinda crazy to argue otherwise.

That's why WWII shooters are popular, nazis are as liked as the bug aliens you see in sci fi shooters.

Last edited:
Most rational people think hitler was evil, you have to kinda crazy to argue otherwise.

That's why WWII shooters are popular, nazis are as liked as the bug aliens you see in sci fi shooters.

Hey say what you like about hitler , At least when he was around the trains ran on time

Why would you hit Peter Parker in the head with a frying pan, when that wrinkled-old broad May Parker needs it more than anyone? LET THE OLD LADY DIE ALREADY FOR THE LOVE OF ALL THINGS HOLY! SHE'S OLDER THAN WOLVERINE... HELL, THE OLD BAGGABONES IS OLDER THAN APOCALYPSE OR THE OLDEST OLD-MAN VERSION OF KANG! SHE DATED ALL THREE!

I would flatten May's head with that frying pan, Doctor. Then I'd douse her battered corpse with six varieties of gasoline, layer it with a bunch of greasy rags I used to clean the carburetor of a '72 Nova, surround it with some non-flame retardant cheap halloween costumes made in china during the mid 80's (also known as costume-shaped halloween death trap) and a year's worth of newspaper. Once that fire burned out and she was reduced to ash, I would take that ash and scatter it in all four hemispheres. Then I would poison the ocean.

Then Peter Parker would be a much more interesting character.... and poisoning the ocean is hardcore. You have to admit that.

Most evil character?

marvel%20alpha%20nfl%20superpro.jpg

Thread over.

Latest posts

Back