Most Powerful Fictional Character of All Time

"And ideas are bulletproof."

That is why Promethea cannot lose.

Actually...

...I remember this one manga where this guy had a sword that could cut anything, even thoughts, and therefore by extension, imagination.

Sorry.

because she couldn't stop him

and once they dead imagination ends or if not who cares he's death he has power over the dead and thus would control the human imagination and her.

you see death wins?
Time is a product of human perception, meaning that it's an idea like anything else. Hence, nothing ever really dies.

I'm not sure if I can explain this any better without writing an essay-length response. So all I can say is....go read Promethea.

Last edited:
Twi and Moonie are right. The definition of the character of Promethea makes her the most powerful anything anywhere.

I don't know what's so hard to get about Twilight asking you to specify which "Death". Or which "Grim Reaper" or whatever. Simple question.

If Mole's all-purpose representation of Death is a valid answer, then I have a concept that would destroy death utterly and completely...

Nothingness.

Nothingness beats Death. Period.

But here's the catch... Death exists, and isn't a valid answer, especially if you refuse to use a particular example... The images are how we comprehend death, which is a real, finite concept... Thus not Fictional and not Valid in this argument.

Gaiman's Death is a character, hell, so is Grim from the Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy... They are defined and have rules (albeit somewhat loosely defined), but Mole, you're pushing for EVERY picture of Death, which is no longer a Fictional Character. So... You Lose.

Thus Mole loses at life.

Last edited:
But here's the catch... Death exists, and isn't a valid answer,

You're saying there is an actual Grim Reaper?

but anyway since everyone is so sure Promethea can beat anyone then shouldn't be locked? Even more so if someone comes up with a valid person to win and gets responses like "Fails at life" the kind of comment idiot kids make on Halo 2 online.

TwilightEL said:
he can control the imaginations of the dead. I've never read of a Grim Reaper who could control the imaginations of the dead. You're just making things up to counter every argument I have.

You've never heard of the grim reaper having power over the dead? Not really controlling "imaginations" of the dead but rather them. That makes them mindless and so have no imagination.

But you don't like that and you want actual examples then where anywhere does it say when you die you still an "imagination" ? Otherwise your argument is just like mine.

The most common death/grim reaper = How I said. The only reason I went with not a film or tv show one is most tv shows and films play the comical card and have him do silly stuff.

Another Character that could beat her = SSJ4 Goku. Simple case of blowing up the blowing up the planet which he can do with ease. She = human Imagination and so no more humans. It does not mention Alien Imagination :wink: So that is another simple one.

Last edited:
You're just making things up to counter every argument I have.
It's mole you're talking to. Would you expect any different? :wink:

Actually...

...I remember this one manga where this guy had a sword that could cut anything, even thoughts, and therefore by extension, imagination.

Sorry.
Oh cool. Swords cutting is a gun shooting now. Lookie that.

It's mole you're talking to. Would you expect any different? :wink:

Except I wasn't , but I wouldn't expect you to understand that. I'm talking to ice after all , might as well expect a rock to bleed than I would Ice understand that :roll:

Except I wasn't , but I wouldn't expect you to understand that. I'm talking to ice after all , might as well expect a rock to bleed than I would Ice understand that :roll:
Oh God no! Like I wouldn't understand mole to get a joke either. Heaven forbid he even knew what a joke was.

Latest posts

Back