Mother Earth

Freee WILLLLLYYYYYYY

capt.949435427b697cb5b11b6405602244b8.jpeg

I couldn't help it

I LOVE driving my gas guzzling SUV, with the windows down, blasting The Games 'State of Emergency', sitting at a stop light nodding my head, with my LA hat turned just a smidge to the right. and I look daaaaaamn good too..

oh wait, i have FLEX fuel.....

your talking about those SUV moms that can't see over the steering wheel talking on their cell phone's with there little rat dogs in there lap. that causes them to have suddenly cross 3 lanes of traffic without any indication.

in that case I love when gas-guzzling POS's fall into sinkholes. :twisted:

I LOVE driving my gas guzzling SUV, with the windows down, blasting The Games 'State of Emergency', sitting at a stop light nodding my head, with my LA hat turned just a smidge to the right. and I look daaaaaamn good too..

oh wait, i have FLEX fuel.....

your talking about those SUV moms that can't see over the steering wheel talking on their cell phone's with there little rat dogs in there lap. that causes them to have suddenly cross 3 lanes of traffic without any indication.

in that case I love when gas-guzzling POS's fall into sinkholes. :twisted:

Eggzaktly

If you can't already tell, i'm under the belief that pictures are worth more than words in most cases.

in regards to the recent record flooding that is going on in China,

capt.866a5990652b4bcdb3efdb6cea5e27bd-866a5990652b4bcdb3efdb6cea5e27bd-0.jpg
capt.bd5113f841eb437bb30ebf2de254b6c2-bd5113f841eb437bb30ebf2de254b6c2-0.jpg

BEIJING – Floods caused by heavy rains in northeastern China stranded tens of thousands of residents without power Wednesday, as the worst flooding in more than a decade continued to besiege many areas of the country.

Floods this year have killed at least 928 people with 477 missing and caused tens of billions of dollars in damage, the State Flood Control and Drought Prevention office reported. More heavy rains were expected for the southeast, southwest and northeast parts of the country through Thursday.

About 30,000 residents in Kouqian town were trapped in their homes after torrential rains drenched the northeastern province of Jilin on Wednesday, the official Xinhua News Agency reported. Water began flooding the town after the nearby Xingshan Reservoir and the Wende and Songhua rivers overflowed and rescue crews were delivering supplies by boat and moving people to higher ground, state television reported.
The link

The sun may be about to put on a colorful light show.

That's because of two minor solar storms that flared on Sunday and are shooting tons of plasma directly at Earth.

Scientists said residents of northern regions — from Maine to Michigan and anywhere farther north around the globe — may see unusual northern lights.

Lucky S.O.B's........ If only the Northwest were that lucky.

Edit: The link

Last edited:
I'd figure since this is about recycle I;d post it here
[video=youtube;qGGabrorRS8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qGGabrorRS8[/video]

Why is this not everywhere?

Last edited:
thats cool

after a little research, the main company website is in Japaneses. http://www.blest.co.jp/ ,however on the our world website i was able to get some cost numbers. the smallest model of this machine costs about $9,500 USD the only draw back to this machine is that it does not do normal pop bottles which are Recycle class 1, it has something to do with the way they are made. The Machine it appears to take all other types of plastic from bags, bottle caps, wrapping plastic, hard plastic bottles, and the such.

wow, thats all i can say.

[video=youtube;80CH_XkpSCE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=80CH_XkpSCE&feature=player_embedded[/video]

Latest posts

Back