Motion Comics

E

Excelsior Club
I just watched all of the Batman Black & White Motion Comics on iTunes and they are fantastic. Highly recommended.

I liked the Watchmen Motion Comics but I think they suffered from the insistence that they be treated as audio books and only having one guy do all the voices. Not that he did a bad job - he did a great job, it's just kind of weird hearing him do Silk Spectre's voice.

The Batman B&W have regular voice casting so there's none of that. I think there are 4 of them and each one has 2 episodes. The animation looks amazing and the music and everything are really good.

I think they are doing Spider-Woman ones but I have no idea when they will be released or what the point of that is...

I just watched all of the Batman Black & White Motion Comics on iTunes and they are fantastic. Highly recommended.

I liked the Watchmen Motion Comics but I think they suffered from the insistence that they be treated as audio books and only having one guy do all the voices. Not that he did a bad job - he did a great job, it's just kind of weird hearing him do Silk Spectre's voice.

The Batman B&W have regular voice casting so there's none of that. I think there are 4 of them and each one has 2 episodes. The animation looks amazing and the music and everything are really good.

I think they are doing Spider-Woman ones but I have no idea when they will be released or what the point of that is...
I hear they're doing the same thing for Kirkman's Invincible.

I hear they're doing the same thing for Kirkman's Invincible.

Yes - i forgot to mention that one. I think the second (?) episode is or was free on iTunes.

Were they adaptations of the two "Batman: Black and White" TPBs? Was "Case Study" there? Was it the B:TAS cast?

1) I believe so. I'm not sure because I haven't read them; I'm holding out for the inevitable Absolute edition.

2) Yes.

3) Dunno.

Also - an article I found on Wired from October:

According to an official statement from Warner Premiere and Warner Bros. Digital Distribution, D.C.'s Batman: Black & White and Superman: Red Son are in development with 2009 release dates to be determined. (There's a "black and white and red all over" joke there somewhere.)

Latest posts

Back