Mount up for the ride of your life.

All heck has broken loose. It's up to us.

• Total voters
*doesn't want people to know he doesn't get it*

:) *nods*

(that's right just smile and nod)

I'd have preferred Slaanesh, but I picked Leviathan, as I love the water.

In retrospect I regret not voting for the Behemoth. I've been thinking it over and it seems a bit more me. The Leviathan is definitely more mysterious and intimidating, and the Ziz can fly, but.... I keep coming back to the B-man.

:|

I change my vote. Behemoth.

Last edited:
Quick question ..... what's this poll about? sorry but been all "noob-ian" on you but I have no idea on that of which you speak

Quick question ..... what's this poll about? sorry but been all "noob-ian" on you but I have no idea on that of which you speak

Behemoth and Leviathan are gods in some ancient Babylonian culture. Behemoth is ground, Leviathan is water. I don't know what the **** Ziz is. Air, I guess.

Last edited:
Leviathan because I'm the King of the Sea!

I don't know what they are talking about either, though I'm pretty sure the Leviathan came from the Bible.

Leviathan because I'm the King of the Sea!

I don't know what they are talking about either, though I'm pretty sure the Leviathan came from the Bible.

Actually, Leviathan predates The Bible. Early references have been found in ancient Assyrian cave sculptures.

Latest posts

Back