Munich (Spoilers)

I like Eric Bana too. Haven't seen this yet, though.

Not seen this movie yet. I'm waiting till comes out on dvd here in the uk in june

I saw it in theaters a few weeks before the oscars and I thought it was much better than Brokeback Mountain(because I'm not a fan of romances, not because of the gay theme, although that was kind of weird. I hadn't seen such a graphic homosexual kiss since Willam Dafoe in Boondock Saints. That just creeped me out.)

I thought it Munich did a fantastic job at showing the inner conflict in Bana's character. My favorite scene was when Bana was talking to the Palestinian terrorist the night before Bana kills him, mostly because of how well written the scene was but also because Bana later killed him.

The surprising thing about this movie was that it made feel more sympathetic toward the Israelis.

Deals with the true story of the "Black September" event that occured in the 1972 Olympics in Munich after eleven Israeli Athletes are murdered by a Palestinian terrorist group. The Israeli's secretly deployed a group of men to find the Palestinian's responsible and eliminate them.

TheManWithoutFear said:
Deals with the true story of the "Black September" event that occured in the 1972 Olympics in Munich after eleven Israeli Athletes are murdered by a Palestinian terrorist group. The Israeli's secretly deployed a group of men to find the Palestinian's responsible and eliminate them.

Cool. I've been meaning to check it out. Thanks.

I watched this last night and it was good. Not one of Spielberg's best, but still entertaining. Eric Bana was great and he should be in more things.

There were some really intense moments. I liked it when he was paranoid and searching for a bomb.

Latest posts

Back