Mutants and power level

wadewilson123

Who is the most powerful mutant, native to the earth 616, when I say powerful I mean power level but also are they easy to defeat as in do they have good defense mechanisms such as a healing factor and or immortality. (I don't really count Franklin Richards because his power is almost unbeatable from what I understand)

As stupid as it sounds Iceman is one of them.

Last edited:
I know he is powerful but does he have a good defense
Sure, from what he's able to create/do with ice. "Snow clones" (not actual clones, so people don't freak out), can make himself giant with water/moisture are some examples.

This article should help you out with Iceman. It's titled "Why he could be an Omega Level mutant", but it's been confirmed he is.

Last edited:
Sure, from what he's able to create/do with ice. "Snow clones" (not actual clones, so people don't freak out), can make himself giant with water/moisture are some examples.

Ya i knew about the clones thing but I'm not sure if I am correct but can't he do something like freeze all atoms on an inhabited planet therefore basically killing all creatures on the planet

I will read the article right now then

Last edited by a moderator:
Ya i knew about the clones thing but I'm not sure if I am correct but can't he do something like freeze all atoms on an inhabited planet therefore basically killing all creatures on the planet
I never heard anything about him being able to freeze atoms, but water molecules and such he can. Like he can freeze the bloodflow in a person's body. He's done that to Emma Frost once.

Sure, from what he's able to create/do with ice. "Snow clones" (not actual clones, so people don't freak out), can make himself giant with water/moisture are some examples. This article should help you out with Iceman. It's titled "Why he could be an Omega Level mutant", but it's been confirmed he is.

I just read your article I think it's really interesting and totally changes my opinion on bobby drake

PS if u have any other articles of the logic behind other heroes and/or mutants I would love to read them

I can't wait for the day you actually answer something properly.

One can dream, I suppose.

[video=youtube;wXe-5mUeLC8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wXe-5mUeLC8[/video]

(I don't really count Franklin Richards because his power is almost unbeatable from what I understand)

Unbeatable isn't quite the word I'd use...Franklin Richards can literally do anything, much like a god. He can (and has) created life and entire universes. It's already been established that he will survive the death of this universe. Not the kind of guy who goes around fighting in hand to hand combat.

Unbeatable isn't quite the word I'd use...Franklin Richards can literally do anything, much like a god. He can (and has) created life and entire universes. It's already been established that he will survive the death of this universe. Not the kind of guy who goes around fighting in hand to hand combat.

The what word would you use.

Don't think Darwin has much offensive powers but I know he's almost impossible to kill.....

Latest posts

Back