My Brute - Fight Me!

Joe Kalicki

This is kind of a cool game where you create a character and have them fight other characters. The fights are all automated, so it's not very involved, but it's kind of fun to see. The more you fight the more skills and powers and weapons and stuff you get.

Join and fight me!

http://blasted-taft.mybrute.com

Last edited:
I'm only on Level 3 and I've been doing this three days.

I'll fight you guys tomorrow, I used up my three fights for the day before I posted this.

Last edited:
Mine is Ultimate Houde, but I didn't register.

It automatically choose a red head chick, I felt that was enough like me to leave it.

And I almost beat Joe, I knocked that silly little axe out of his hand, and was poking him with my stick.

Mine is Ultimate Houde, but I didn't register.

It automatically choose a red head chick, I felt that was enough like me to leave it.

And I almost beat Joe, I knocked that silly little axe out of his hand, and was poking him with my stick.

You can register at any time you go back to your character I think. Registering just gives you exclusive rights to it.

One of my characters seemed to do reasonably well in the tournament (as far as I can tell) but the others sucked ***.

Joe Kalicki's brute is getting fat off of my brute's hard work. Also, I just creamed nigma.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back