My comic strip

E

Excelsior Club
This is something I did a few years ago (high school to be exact). I was cleaning up some old files on the computer and thought I'd share in the off chance someone thought they were funny.

The characters all had really weird names, and as you can tell by looking at them, they were created by cutting out pieces of pictures from magazines and pasting them together in weird ways. I can't remember all of their names right now.

It was actually part of my senior project for art class, which was a series of magazines I created, with various articles, ads, etc. They were pretty good if I do say so myself, and I got As on all of them.

So, here's my contribution to the fanfic forum. I can post more if anyone cares, there were about 40 of them altogether.

ubercomic07.gif

Hahaha, that's great. I did this before, but I never thought of turning them into comics!

Iceshadow said:
Not bad but some of those characters are gonna give me nightmares.

Mission accomplished!

This was me ripping off Red Meat, the second greatest comic strip of all time.

http://www.redmeat.com

Dude, you have to post more. It's inspiring.

ProjectX2 said:
Dude, you have to post more. It's inspiring.

You mock me.

I'll post more. They're on my other computer.

E said:
You mock me.

I'll post more. They're on my other computer.

No, I'm not. I like 'em. I want to do some, but I don't have a scanner.

ProjectX2 said:
No, I'm not. I like 'em. I want to do some, but I don't have a scanner.

If you don't have a scanner you can still make the guys. I did it by cutting up magazines. I scanned them in afterward, but they were made by taping together magazine clippings.

E said:
If you don't have a scanner you can still make the guys. I did it by cutting up magazines. I scanned them in afterward, but they were made by taping together magazine clippings.

I know, but what's the point of doing them if I can't show them to anyone?

ProjectX2 said:
I know, but what's the point of doing them if I can't show them to anyone?

Self-amusement.

Guilty as charged.

Latest posts

Back