My Ideas for UFF Story Arcs

Ultimate Incredibles

Here are my ideas for Ultimate Fantastic Four story arcs:

Incredible: The Human Torch is kidnapped by the Incredibles, who want him to help them with Syndrome. Nick Fury then tells the FF the truth about the Incredibles... they are former S.H.E.I.L.D agents, and that Syndrome was Mr. Incredible's former partner. When the Incredibles arrive at Nomanisan Island, the Omnidroid manages to defeat the Incredibles (and the Human Torch) and kidnaps Mr. Incredible. The FF arrive and team up with the Incredibles to rescue Mr. Incredible. They discover that the Omnidrioid has managed to escape, so Mr. Fantastic uses a teleporter device to get to NYC. There, the Incredibles and the FF are joined by Frozone and all of the heroes manage to defeat the Omnidroid and rescue Mr. Incredible.

Smoke and Mirrors: The FF confront Diablo, a man who uses the Alchemic Arts. Diablo escapes and confronts a scientist who, thanks to Diablo, becomes Draagon Man. The FF confront Diablo and Dragon Man and manage to defeat Diablo, but let Dragon Man escape.

Tales of the Thing: The Thing experiences a breakdown and escapes the Baxter Building, where he confronts a girl named Alicia Masters. After meeting Alicia, he goes back to the Baxter Building, where a man called Blastaar has attacked and captured the Invisible Woman. He discovers the culprit is the Puppet Master, and finds Alicia captive, along with the Invisible Woman. Suddenly, Mr. Fantastic and the Human Torch help the Thing free the Invisible Woman and Alicia, and defeat the Puppet Master.

Just tell me your opinions!

Ultimate Incredibles said:
Incredible: The Human Torch is kidnapped by the Incredibles, who want him to help them with Syndrome. Nick Fury then tells the FF the truth about the Incredibles... they are former S.H.E.I.L.D agents, and that Syndrome was Mr. Incredible's former partner. When the Incredibles arrive at Nomanisan Island, the Omnidroid manages to defeat the Incredibles (and the Human Torch) and kidnaps Mr. Incredible. The FF arrive and team up with the Incredibles to rescue Mr. Incredible. They discover that the Omnidrioid has managed to escape, so Mr. Fantastic uses a teleporter device to get to NYC. There, the Incredibles and the FF are joined by Frozone and all of the heroes manage to defeat the Omnidroid and rescue Mr. Incredible.
...my mother always said that if you don't have anything nice to say, say nothing at all.

Doc Comic said:
Is he seriously 12?
No, I think he's referring to the fact that he seriously through an arc that crossed a Disney superhero team with a "serious" superhero team because that would be something a toddler would like to see happen.

The other ideas weren't bad though. Hell, the first one wasn't bad either just something know one wants to see. He'll learn how to feel oppressed soon enough though.

Ultimate Incredibles said:
This idea would actually be pretty cool if some things were changed:
1. Instead of the real Incredibles, make them a sort of parody of the Incredibles. Like the Impossibles (though that was already used in The Venture Bros.) or the Unbelievables or something like that.
2. Make them similar to the movie characters: Fun, clean-cut, all-american superhero family. Have them trying to take the FF's place. They could tell everyone that the UFF doesn't represent "holesome family values" like they do.
3. And finally, reveal some terrible secret about them. Maybe they're really a severely disfunctional family with a lot of bad problems. Or, more predictably, turn them into aliens or demons.

Now that would be a cool arc.

Oh and welcome, Ultimate Incredibles.

moonmaster said:
This idea would actually be pretty cool if some things were changed:
1. Instead of the real Incredibles, make them a sort of parody of the Incredibles. Like the Impossibles (though that was already used in The Venture Bros.) or the Unbelievables or something like that.
2. Make them similar to the movie characters: Fun, clean-cut, all-american superhero family. Have them trying to take the FF's place. They could tell everyone that the UFF doesn't represent "holesome family values" like they do.
3. And finally, reveal some terrible secret about them. Maybe they're really a severely disfunctional family with a lot of bad problems. Or, more predictably, turn them into aliens or demons.

Now that would be a cool arc.

Oh and welcome, Ultimate Incredibles.

Or, Mr. Fantastic could stumble apon the Incredibles' Universe and aid them against Syndrome.

Hawkeye101 said:
Or, Mr. Fantastic could stumble apon the Incredibles' Universe and aid them against Syndrome.

No.

Moonmaster's idea is better.

icemastertron said:
Waaaaaaaaaaaaay better. Sorry Hawkeye101.

Hey, ya know, better is better, I was actually mocking the latest idea of UFF (the whole zombie verse thing, too much for the UU).

moonmaster said:
Or reveal that the mother and father are actually brother and sister and the kids, as a result, have weird *** powers and deformites that they hide using technology.

What? It's 2 AM.

Okay here is the remade Incredible arc:

Reed is working on a special device, which can alter reality as we know it. Suddenly, the Thing alerts the others about a battle between the Impossibles (A remade version of the Incredibles, with changes to all the characters) and another superhero group the Imcompetents (Made of the Flying Phantom, who can turn into a ghost like form, Mighty Muscule, who has superhuman strength, Wide Boy, who's like the Blob, and Derek, a superhuman fighter.). The FF arrive and get caught in the middle of the battle. The Imcompetents are then revealed to be Skrulls, and it turns out that the Impossibles think that the FF don't have a "sutible" public image. The next day, the FF fight the Impossibles again, and are defeated. Reed finally challenges the Impossibles to a showdown, where Reed uses his Reality-Alterer on the Impossibles and renders them powerless. It turns out that the Impossibles are really a normal family, who got their powers when a van transporting the Super Soldier Serum that created Captain America, crushed their car and exposed the family to the serum. It also turns out they were offered to become Super-Heroes by a man they remember to be called "Samuel Von Ricktor". They let all of the Impossibles be taken into S.H.I.E.L.D custody, save Violet, who claims to actually be from another dimension. At the end, it turns out that Samuel Von Ricktor is really Dr. Doom!

Feel Free to tell me what you think!

Well, Here is a idea for a big storyline in UFF: Dimensional Chaos. Here is the info on the storyline:

Reed is convinced that there is a similar universe to their's (namely the 616 universe) and is ready to discover it. The FF and the Alternate Violet travel through dimensions in order to discover it. But things go wrong when a mysterious force causes a bridge in the dimensions, and the FF and Violet are in a race against time to discover the 616 universe. Will the FF discover it in time? What is the mysterious force? Is Violet really from another universe... or something more sinister?

This and the prolouge Impossible (A changed version of my "Incredible" arc) will be chronicled in the Fanfic section of the site. Don't miss the first installment of storyline tomorrow!

Last edited:
"Impossible"

I actually had my own idea for a UFF arc with the same title ("Impossible").

My version is a stupid, relatively self-contained 2-parter. The set-up is like this: most computers in the Ultimate Universe run on an operating system known as "Portals", manufactured by a software company called "Nanosoft", which has a monopoly over PC programming. As part of the default "Portals" software, there is an annoying, animated helper called a "Popuppian" -- a cartoon alien that, well, pops up, every now and then, ostensibly to guide new users, by shape-shifting into various forms, but always retaining its characteristic purple-and-green colors.

Sue's Notebook computer -- which includes her personal notes about the DNA extracted from Zombie FF, which she is attempting to analyze -- runs on Portals software. Impossibly enough, a probability glitch causes the *information* about the zombie virus forumla to mutate itself into a *computer* virus, "reanimating" the irritating Popuppian, and causing it to project a hard-light version of itself into the Baxter Building! Why, that's Impossible!

The Building goes into lock-down. Realizing that they can only control the idiotic creature for so long, our heroes -- with the help of the Baxter support staff -- need to figure out a way to outsmart the damn thing before it completely wrecks the Building.

See, I told you it was stupid.

Last edited:
Re: "Impossible"

compound said:

My version is a stupid, relatively self-contained 2-parter. The set-up is like this: most computers in the Ultimate Universe run on an operating system known as "Portals", manufactured by a software company called "Nanosoft", which has a monopoly over PC programming. As part of the default "Portals" software, there is an annoying, animated helper called a "Popuppian" -- a cartoon alien that, well, pops up, every now and then, ostensibly to guide new users, by shape-shifting into various forms, but always retaining its characteristic purple-and-green colors.

Sue's Notebook computer -- which includes her personal notes about the DNA extracted from Zombie FF, which she is attempting to analyze -- runs on Portals software. Impossibly enough, a probability glitch causes the *information* about the zombie virus forumla to mutate itself into a *computer* virus, "reanimating" the irritating Popuppian, and causing it to project a hard-light version of itself into the Baxter Building! Why, that's Impossible!

The Building goes into lock-down. Realizing that they can only control the idiotic creature for so long, our heroes -- with the help of the Baxter support staff -- need to figure out a way to outsmart the damn thing before it completely wrecks the Building.

Heh, that would be a bubble-gum fun read though.

Entropy said:
Heh, that would be a bubble-gum fun read though.
You don't say!

I'd have the Popuppian morph into Dexter and mess around with the Baxter laboratories...

And then into a BeastBoy-eqsue character (designed to look like the TTGo! version), but with a hip-hop twist -- a BeastieBoy!

And then into a caricature of General Ross...

And then into a Michael Moore analog, to complain about the Building's tech being used in the service of the US military...

And then... Damn, methinks I'm getting a little carried away with this...

Last edited:

compound said:

That's genius, actually. Taking the Impossible Man's species name and Ultimatizing it inot something completely different, outside of the alien concept. I really like it.

Latest posts

Back