My Mission, should I choose to accept it.. (Need help)

Hellsbuttmonkey

Today in work, I discovered my school is about 6 months behind times. Pupils Rick Rolling each other has just caught on. And as a student teacher, I was given the thankless job of stopping them...

My question. Apart from www.internetisseriousbusiness.com where are other well known rickroll links? I know pupils today were using other links so I know they exist. I need to find the addresses of them to get the sites blocked! It was causing chaos in my lesson today....

Any help would be appreciated..

I don't know, but you should deride your students for being behind the times.

"Pfft, I've been Rick Rolling since '07 you unoriginal bastards."

I don't know, but you should deride your students for being behind the times.

"Pfft, I've been Rick Rolling since '07 you unoriginal bastards."

I know what you mean... I almost had a go at them for being so out of date... Going this way, Dramatic Gopher should hit the school in the next 2-3 years...

I don't think bolcking the sites would help since they might just use a iBypass site to unblock the blocked site.

first of all, way to switch away from Mr. Article...

second of all, let Hellsbuttmonkey be the judge on its value.

first of all, way to switch away from Mr. Article...

It's Tog's fault! I explained in the Avatar/Signature thread!

second of all, let Hellsbuttmonkey be the judge on its value.

I made no comment on its value. I simply noted that I had seen it coming.

I shall stop filling up the Satanic simian sodomite's thread with nonsense forthwith.

Well to be fair the students are from Wales. It's always backwards there. I heard there are only just getting Citizen Kane in the cinemas now.

This site outlines how best to stop those hoodlums.

That was...obvious. Come on dude..

I don't think bolcking the sites would help since they might just use a iBypass site to unblock the blocked site.

They use stuff like that for games sites and Bebo, but I don't think they would spend all the time doing it to just rick roll someone..

Well to be fair the students are from Wales. It's always backwards there. I heard there are only just getting Citizen Kane in the cinemas now.

**** you, you ****ing ****.

Go and have some tea and scones English boy.

At my school, all of these kinds of sites are blocked, and if people use proxy servers to get to them, then their account is banned. Does each student have their own computer/internet log on? If so, this might be something to look into.

She was a goer...

Gotta be better than your last. Bob the Trucker was a bit of a rough trick.

He had a kind heart. Plus he could do this thing with his tongue ...

I mean so .... how about that Man U

Latest posts

Back