My Super Ex-girlfriend

the watcher

Here's the lates Superhero spoof if anyone cares. (at the least it might make for a good date movie.)

My Super Ex-Girlfriend

Release Date: July 21, 2006
Studio: 20th Century Fox
Director: Ivan Reitman
Screenwriter: Don Payne
Starring: Uma Thurman, Luke Wilson, Anna Faris, Eddie Izzard, Rainn Wilson, Wanda Sykes
Genre: Action, Comedy
MPAA Rating: Not Available
Official Website: http://www.mysuperex.com/
Review: Not Available
DVD Review: Not Available
DVD: Not Available
Movie Poster: Not Available
Production Stills: http://www.comingsoon.net/cgi-bin/imageFolio.cgi?direct=Comedy/My_Super_Ex_Girlfriend
Plot Summary: Breaking up is hard to do, but sometimes it can be downright dangerous. In the Ivan Reitman comedy "My Super Ex-Girlfriend," Matt Saunders (Luke Wilson) thinks he's finally found the perfect girlfriend, the beautiful Jenny Johnson (Uma Thurman) - who just so happens to be a superhero. When Jenny/G-Girl becomes overly possessive, Matt wants to call it quits – but how do you break up with a superhero? A scorned woman, Jenny/G-Girl unleashes on her ex the full fury of her super-powered wrath as she sets out on a no-holds-barred mission to bust up Matt's budding romance with his co-worker Hannah (Anna Faris).

Trailer:
http://www.mtv.com/overdrive/player...Ex-Girlfriend"#88122&launchedFrom=/overdrive/

I heard about this movie a while ago and have been looking on imdb ect... for info.

:cry: I can't veiew the trailer. it says
We're sorry, but MTV Overdrive is currently unavailable in your territory.
Damn it just because I'm from the uk I can not see trailer

to Quote Homer Jay Simpson
Urge to kill rising!!

Random said:
dont worry its not that great

I don't expect it to be a 5 star movie it's just silly fun (I think)like shrek 1+2 , cat in the hat, scary movie 1-4 (even if i dont like scary movie films)

Superhero parody/comedy = good
Uma = hot

win/win to me LOL

Oh ****, this is for real? I thought it was like those old "new game!" announcements someone used to make where it was just them wanking about what they wished someone would put out.

This is really sad...

compound said:
*breathes sigh of relief*

For a moment there, I thought this was gonna be another post about an encounter with Kirsten Kreuk ;)

BWahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!! Busted again!!!! :lol:

But on a serious note---this isn't really a movie that should be on everyone's must watch scope. While it does look like it'll be entertaining.....it's still nothing to start a countdown on.

Planet-man said:
So, a guy breaks up with a girl for a legitimate reason, so she tries to ruin his life.

Yeah, I think I'll pass.:sick:

Hum, you do realize that a movie needs an protagonist and an antagonist. A hero and a villain.

A superpowered possessive jealous ex-girl friend seems even more fiendish to me than Apocalypse.

I'm onboard!

Woohoo the trailer is no the offical web page so I got to see it.
Looks funny I can't wait for this lol

The preview was cool.

That bit with the shark was great. And the face Wilson makes when they are reunited and she says "I knew you would come back. That's why I didn't kill you."... That was darn funny.

Last edited:
Just saw this film and loved it. Its not the best film ever but I enjoyed it. I thought the comedy was done well , the effects were good , the story was silly but yet done right. all in all i give it 4 stars out of 5

Latest posts

Back