Mystique is Everywhere!

So just so I understand it, your theory is that mystique recruited Beast, then when the sentinel attacked the capital mystique replaced Beast to make it look like he had died. When she was buried she transformed into a gopher or something and dug her way out. If this were true it would mean that this mystique and transform into inanimate objects, which is the 616 mystique couldn't do. I could see a teleporter who is wearing a psychic dampener making the switch, making it appear that Beast had died because his psychic signal disappeared.

MaxwellSmart said:
When she was buried she transformed into a gopher or something and dug her way out.
No, she became a SQUIRREL.

(Sorry, to be honest, I'm not even sure what this whole "squirrel-hating" in-joke in UC is supposed to be about.)

compound said:
Most convincing argument i've heard for reviving Beast in a looong time.

I like when Compund says something I was about to say. It makes me feel smart. :wink:

compound said:
(Sorry, to be honest, I'm not even sure what this whole "squirrel-hating" in-joke in UC is supposed to be about.)
I feel the same way and I was here when they started it. :?

I noticed the Mistique outside of Kitty Prides place, but I never saw her in UFF. Hopefuly a writer will pick up on all this and it won't just be Kuberts little joke on us all.

Interestingly, if this is the case, then a telepath like xavier would know if that was beast or not. So, he could well be in cahoots with it all. Mystique was his pet after all.

Guijllons said:
We've been through this, I'm Loki.

Well you were, until you went and changed your avatar to some kind of golden goose promotion.

Now, I've lost all respect for you.

I'm going to law school.

Bass said:
Well you were, until you went and changed your avatar to some kind of golden goose promotion.

Now, I've lost all respect for you.

I'm going to law school.

See, I change guise, and no-one knows it's me. How Loki is that.

So bite me copper!

Dude. Your change of appearance is like "I'm wearing glasses." It's weak.

If I had a hammer, I'd smack ye with it.

But then, what kind of faithful lackey would I be?

The big hammery scary kind.
And besides, I never know it's you when you wear glasses. Damn life would be so much simpler if Clark Kent didn't wear glasses.

*hears echoes of Kill Bill in the distance*

with Mystique sneaking around and beening in some many diffirent books doesn't make you think that xavier has something going on that for some reason he is watching all that other big players in the world. who would some how be able to stop him iin his grand plan to overthow the ?

Latest posts

Back