Naughty Bear

SSJmole

Face-Punching As Foreign Policy
Creating a truly original game is a tough task for any developer. With so many games flooding the market there's a fishing out that happens when it comes to good game ideas. Naughty Bear, at the very least, presents an original premise for wreaking havoc. You play an evil little stuffed bear whose job it is to cause all sorts of mischief throughout his tiny bear village. While my demo for Naughty Bear was extremely short, it certainly left me wondering just how much chaos one minuscule ball of fluff could cause and how much fun it would be to do so myself.

There's a ton of ways for your Naughty Bear to ruin the lives of the various stuffed bears around him. Some can be pretty gruesome. I saw a bear encounter where my character got in a fight with an angry bear. He grabbed a wooden sword from the ground and proceeded to stab the other bear in his stomach, ending by impaling the bear and twisting the sword for good measure. There's no real blood in the game so the ESRB shouldn't get to worked up about the cartoon violence. Instead you get innocent fluff spewing out of wounds.

More info can be found at http://uk.ps3.ign.com/articles/105/1053634p1.html

I know people will judge me for this but, this sounds fun.

They shouldn't judge you because that sounds awesome.

Oh your right about that...

At first when I as this thread. I didn't see the gamer tag. I thought that this was going to be you in a teddy bear suit doing something inappropriate. ...I was scared.

But it's to early for me to judge this game.

:lol: no those pictures are kept for a rainy day

:lol: no those pictures are kept for a rainy day

Oh no, I not going to end up get a PM Christmas card of this am I? I'm still not feeling right after I got that ... Christmas card from TGO, that he accidentally sent me. (gup)

Oh no, I not going to end up get a PM Christmas card of this am I? I'm still not feeling right after I got that ... Christmas card from TGO, that he accidentally sent me. (gup)

No. I'm dressed as a carebear so the heart on my chest is best associated with Valentines day. Also it's pink. Grrrrrowl! :wink:

Latest posts

Back