NES puzzle games?

E

Excelsior Club
Can anyone suggest some good NES puzzle games? or games that don't require a lot of precision control?

I have a NES emulator on my phone but the controls are too hard to use to play games like Mario or Zelda or whatever. Games like Tetris and even Wheel of Fortune are good because I don't have to be so precise with the controls.

Rampage is another one that seems to work well. I have also downloaded but not tried a couple of Jeopardy games.

Ideas?

I have a NES emulator on my phone but the controls are too hard to use to play games like Mario or Zelda or whatever. Games like Tetris and even Wheel of Fortune are good because I don't have to be so precise with the controls.

That's like having Pamela Anderson (in her prime) as your girlfriend and only being allowed to touch her face.

That's like having Pamela Anderson (in her prime) as your girlfriend and only being allowed to touch her face.

I could make do.

E said:
Can anyone suggest some good NES puzzle games? or games that don't require a lot of precision control?

Rampage is another one that seems to work well. I have also downloaded but not tried a couple of Jeopardy games.

Ideas?

Dr. Mario was a personal favorite of mine (in addition to Tetris, but you mentioned that).

I've always loved the Adventures of Lolo series. I'm in the middle of the second one right now on my Wii virtual console.:)

You're a better man than I am.

You said nothing about being faithful to her, and I mean, I can still touch her mouth. Its a moist hole, really all I need.

Never was a fan of the Doc. Tetris was always great, though.

I loved Tetris more, but Dr. Mario was a classic. It was a challenging and fun game, and a nice break when you're sick of Tetris.

Latest posts

Back