New 52

wadewilson123

Could any of the renumbered action and detective comics ever become valuable in the future because it is there first time being re-numbered.

Probably not. At this point, it's likely that only first printings of small comics that hit it off and become popular will be worth money. There are too many new number ones and too many issues printed for any of them to become very valuable.

Did anyone read the final issue of All-Star Western (#34)? It was the last New 52 title I was reading.

I've been reading pretty much since the beginning of the Jonah Hex Palmiotti/Gray relaunch a few years ago. Darwyn Cooke drew the final issue.

Since it started I wondered how they might address the death of Jonah Hex. They did in All-Star Western #34 and it was pretty good.

Anyway it was a good book and I'm sorry to see it ending.

DC Comics has confirmed to retailers the details of how the Convergence event is going to work.

There will be a Convergence #0 starting on April 1st and weekly thereafter until #8 on May 27th. DC descries the experience as "Readers will get to experience the DC multiverse like never before—hundreds of heroes, hundreds of villains, numerous worlds, and universe-altering events in one place, one time."

Comparisons to Spider-Verse, Time Runs Out and Secret Wars will probably not be welcome.

All 40 titles and creative teams will be revealed over the coming weeks. The first issue of Convergence will be solicited in the January Previews (out in December) and all current DC Comics titles (except Multiversity, childrens and Digital First titles) will be on hiatus during April and May while DC Comics move offices coats to coast.

Rumors are that they will be putting everything back to what it was before New 52.

I just started re-reading stuff to get caught up on the whole universe. The first two issues of Justice League are really good but then it just goes downhill FAST. Almost everyone is just a really annoying and unlikable caricature. It feels like we're supposed to care about these characters not because of what's In the book, but because they're icons and we're supposed to care about those. I can't wait to re-read Morrisons Action Comics. The whole thing was a giant middle finger to DC.

I can't wait to re-read Morrisons Action Comics. The whole thing was a giant middle finger to DC.

That was easily the best of the new books but it was so dense. I've been needing to give it a re-read.

How was it a giant middle finger to DC? I don't remember hearing anything like that about it.

I loved the Batman in new 52...

I just started re-reading stuff to get caught up on the whole universe. The first two issues of Justice League are really good but then it just goes downhill FAST. Almost everyone is just a really annoying and unlikable caricature. It feels like we're supposed to care about these characters not because of what's In the book, but because they're icons and we're supposed to care about those.

What? I loved the Justice League series. Don't know what bothered you, but every character was good. Especially Wonder Woman.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back