Avengers New Avengers Annual #1

the watcher

I was looking around and found This. The Cover For New Avengers Annual #1.
Take a look and what do you think about it?

NEWAVNANN001_col_400.jpg

Looks good.

I guess that confirms that Jessica Jones is joining the Avengers. Didn't the solit say a wedding between 2 Avengers?

UltimateE said:
Looks good.

I guess that confirms that Jessica Jones is joining the Avengers. Didn't the solit say a wedding between 2 Avengers?

Really?Id reckoned it was gonna be Ms Marvel since they're pushing her character & she's guest starring.

Is Jess not becoming a full-time Mom?

Patriot Mk2 said:
Is Jess not becoming a full-time Mom?

Maybe the baby deoesn't make it and Doc Comic's wishes come true.

Wow, Doc Comic is a cruel, cruel bastid.

Doc Comic said:
I still hope their kid dies.

Just like Spider-Man's kid

*shady figures appear behind Nur*

What? What do you mean its supposed to be forgotten and im not supposed to mention it?

What are you doing?

BANG

*is shot*

I just don't like the Jessica Jones/Luke Cage relationship. They're acting like they're all in love and everything. Let me remind everybody that the reason Jessica is pregnant is because Cage USED HER WHEN SHE WAS DRUNK. And now he suddenly loves her? Yeah, okay. I have a feeling that the only reason he's acting like this and willing to marry her is for the kid. He doesn't actually care about her. And if she does...well, then you don't know human emotion at all, Bendis.

Doc Comic said:
I just don't like the Jessica Jones/Luke Cage relationship. They're acting like they're all in love and everything. Let me remind everybody that the reason Jessica is pregnant is because Cage USED HER WHEN SHE WAS DRUNK. And now he suddenly loves her? Yeah, okay. I have a feeling that the only reason he's acting like this and willing to marry her is for the kid. He doesn't actually care about her. And if she does...well, then you don't know human emotion at all, Bendis.
I'm not familiar with what you're on about but I'm interested. When did he knock her up? Alias? The Pulse?

And as for the baby dying. Guys, they're getting married. Do you really think they'd get hitched immediately after the kid dies?

Doc Comic said:

Or is it because you're against the races mixing? Can you not handle a mixed-race baby in your comic books? :lol:

I'm joking people....

TheManWithoutFear said:
I'm not familiar with what you're on about but I'm interested. When did he knock her up? Alias? The Pulse?
I believe it was the first issue of Alias when he used her when she was drunk. In a later issue, she came to see Luke to just talk to him, and he was having sex with another woman and yelled at Jessica. Then suddenly, when they moved to mainstream Marvel, they were all happy and lovey just out of the blue.

I think that during the Civil War, Deadpool should eat the baby. Just so he can add "Once ate a baby" to his already amazing cred.

Latest posts

Back