Avengers New Avengers meet the Transformers??

So I read the first issue. Not much happens. Captain America, Wolverine, Spider-Man and Luke Cage are in Latveria, investigating Doom, who has started a war with a neighbouring country. They come across some weird dome using technology that is unrecognizable, and enter it. They're attacked - Spider-Man gets hit by a car and disappears.

The Autobots watch what is happening on their screens, and decide to go help. Spider-Man awakens restrained, while Megatron appears.

Falcon and Ms. Marvel arrive to help the Avengers, who are confronted by the Autobots. They transform and explain who they are, and then Captain America prepares to attack them.

So yeah... it's average. Probably worth a read if you're an Avengers/Transformers fan. It scares me that this is going to be in continuity though.

Wait , Spider-man is in it? Now I have to get this. Spider-man meeting Transformers sounds cool.

Wait , Spider-man is in it? Now I have to get this. Spider-man meeting Transformers sounds cool.

Yeah, he just pretends he's a ninja and then gets run over.

Yeah, he just pretends he's a ninja and then gets run over.

See I've not read much avengers as when I did it was Captain America , thor , Iron man and more who are all people I don't really like.

See I've not read much avengers as when I did it was Captain America , thor , Iron man and more who are all people I don't really like.

That's like...the whole roster of a typical Avengers team? Who did you like when you read whatever Avengers book you read?

Once again Mole validates all the reasons we pick on him.

Sigh.

It sounds like such a horrible, cheap, marketing crossover. The fact that this was even made makes me wanna slit my wrists. The fact that the words ninja and Spiderman were used in the same train of thought makes me let myself bleed all over the place. The fact that Mole doesn't like the main roster of the Avengers makes me want to go clean up all the blood just so I have something else to do other than listen to this nonsense.

For the record....I'm dissing the comic. Not Mole. Ok...well maybe Mole justa bit. But come on.....

That's like...the whole roster of a typical Avengers team? Who did you like when you read whatever Avengers book you read?

I didn't , I'll admit Iron Man and Captain America are great in Ultimates and their own comics. But together I wasn't really a fan , I felt like all the charracters had been watered down for the group.

Might be explaining it wrong but I wasn't a fan of them for years. Sorry.

And Doom you also kept saying how bad the Transformers film was going to be and look how that turned out. Don't look at the negative in everything. Look at it like this Transformers meeting a group of Marvel heroes.

You like both (I'm assuming) Do I think It'll be the best comic ever? Hell no. Will it be a compelling story? NO , Intelligent story? NO. There are many comics that fill them.

This will just be enjoyable. Just enjoy it for what it will be a chance to see two things you like combined. Now if you when you read it , It turns out to be a horrible Horrible comic , Then fair enough.

If you don't like when it is out , Fair enough. But like I said i'm just expecting it to be fun nothing more nothing less.

i picked up the first issue. it was ok but the end was hilarious!!
prime turns up to help and cap just yells avengers attack! at them
what a jerk. who the hell puts cap in charge of these things anyways.
and where is iron man?

Last edited:
i picked up the first issue. it was ok but the end was hilarious!!
prime turns up to help and cap just yells avengers attack! at them
what a jerk. who the hell puts cap in charge of these things anyways.
and where is iron man?

Iron Man's "transforming" into a bottle of rum.

looking at the covers for New Avengers thats a **** load of avengers but only 4 of them bothered to turn up for this comic.

when old Trigger-Crotch himself, Megatron REALLY shows up it might get good but really im advising everyone to just stay away from this one

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back