New Buy My Books Reveal Who's Coming Back in Ultimate X-Men #72

Hi-Fi

http://www.comicbookresources.com/columns/?column=19

ULTMX072002.jpg

Yay!:D

Last edited:
Re: New Buy My Books Reveal Who's Coming Back in UXM 72

i didn't like syndicate because the week before they put someone almost identical on smallville

I'm so glad hes being used, because all this talk about hell fire club.... and Prof X asking Syndicate to spy on hell fire club, just makes sense that he should come back, unless the writer wasn't good.......
One thing tho.... Syndicate's power is sending out a emp with every heart beat..... right..... wouldn't that do something to the phone hes talking to prof x on?????

Eew. Xavier's head changes size in each panel.

Shihad said:
I'm so glad hes being used, because all this talk about hell fire club.... and Prof X asking Syndicate to spy on hell fire club, just makes sense that he should come back, unless the writer wasn't good.......
One thing tho.... Syndicate's power is sending out a emp with every heart beat..... right..... wouldn't that do something to the phone hes talking to prof x on?????

Not if they know how to control their power.
Thank god they look better. I couldn't stand Dillon's art.

ProjectX2 said:

Come ON!!!

He's a MUTANT!

What dyou expect??

Xavier's mental powers are rendered useless against Syndicate... So he calls him. I applaud Kirkman for remembering that much. Although... I'm not sure if a phone would do any better against his powers. Whoever mentioned that before - props.

I'm pretty pumped about this... I bet this means that the Hellfire Club is hot on his toes.

I'm sure Syndicate has some way of controlling his EMP abilities. Or maybe since Xavier is supporting him, he was probably provided electronics that have some way of shielding his abilities. It would really suck if you have to live without electricity for your entire life.

Last edited:

Buy My Books and The Buy List are the only two columns that I read on CBR, and I enjoy them both. Funny how they both have the word Buy in them...

(No cheap Jew-related responses... that would be too easy.)

Shihad said:
Well, we see him working out, then xavier on the phone. Doesn't mean they're talking together.

As for the actuality of him working a phone, cells are deffinatly out of the question. I'm not sure about landlines, especialy older ones.

Baxter said:
Well, we see him working out, then xavier on the phone. Doesn't mean they're talking together.

As for the actuality of him working a phone, cells are deffinatly out of the question. I'm not sure about landlines, especialy older ones.
See, there's a phone on the desk in his room. I think it's obvious he's on speaker phone, most probably with Xavier.

Btw, there's also a TV in the room.

Last edited:

Nevermind, Craig, found it. This thread didn't show for me at all. And why wasn't this moved to the Ultimate News section?

Ice said:
Nevermind, Craig, found it. This thread didn't show for me at all. And why wasn't this moved to the Ultimate News section?

We're lazy.

ProjectX2 said:
Yeah, that puts me off a lot. He looks like a stuffed toy with head-swelling action reflex.

I could of sworn I posted this pic. in another thread days ago... Yet it's here and I can't find mine...

Latest posts

Back