New Earth-Like Planet!

Pshh.

Not if I kill them all first.

There's only one way for us to ensure that every human dies. McCheese knows what I speak of.

We must declare...MARTIAN LAW!!

It's time for the Adrienne Barbeaubot to take his (her) place as the King (Queen) of the holy red planet. Time for the *** beatings to begin.

May I humbly request of King (Queen) Barbeaubot that I be knighted as Sir Phobos.

I shall serve the Red Planet loyally!

This is the worst thread ever.
Jealous?
This is the

THREAD OF THE 4EVR!!!
Indeed.
Tigerbot Wade does not posess any discernible genitalia. Instead, he has a soft-serve ice-cream machine where his penis should be. Therefore, his arousal is a lie!

Dogbot Mooney, however, posess genitalia of a magnanimous nature. Do you see me, Wade? I am on Kristen Bellbot's leg and I am making teh sex! There is nothing you can do but watch and wish that you could touch yourself!!!

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Bark.
This warms the cockles of my robot heart.
YOU ARE THE WORST THREAD EVER!
True.
TAWG shall be forever known as

TWAAGg, THE WERRST THREDD EVRBOT!!!
So it is written, so it shall be.
Yes, but only 90% as delicious as sweet Veronica Mars sex!

Did I mention that we were doing it in a giant pile of cookie dough ice cream?
Oh, sexy and tasty.
I meant Veronica Mars/Kristen Bellbot!

Robots are not conerced with semantics!!!

They are only concerned with murder, destruction, and P0WR!!!
All true.
Planet-man's right. It doesn't matter what race, gender or ethnicity you are. When the Robot uprising occurs, we won't discriminate when we kill all of you.
Except those we keep around to produce the sunflower seed poop needed to power our spaceships.
...we?

:scared:
WE are EVERYWHERE!!!
There's only one way for us to ensure that every human dies. McCheese knows what I speak of.

We must declare...MARTIAN LAW!!

It's time for the Adrienne Barbeaubot to take his (her) place as the King (Queen) of the holy red planet. Time for the *** beatings to begin.
Martian Law is approved.

Let the beatings commence.
May I humbly request of King (Queen) Barbeaubot that I be knighted as Sir Phobos.

I shall serve the Red Planet loyally!
Sir Phobos. Go forth and beat the unworthy.
Would you accept a unic like me as a Knight of Mars??
... Yeah. Why not?
All hail our new insect overlords!
Insects can kiss my shiny metal ***.

Last edited:
Last edited:

Latest posts

Back