New Loeb interview

pretty interesting...

Do you think that there was anything to the Ghost Rider mention as a Ultimate? I hope to sweet high heaven so.

I don't want Ghost Rider as part of The Ultimates. :?

Look at issue #7 of the Ultimates. You can see a guy with fire on his head, on the right of Quicksilver.

Ultimates said:
Look at issue #7 of the Ultimates. You can see a guy with fire on his head, on the right of Quicksilver.

I know what youre thinking, and if so, where is the skull face and where is the bike?

People are also going crazy with that at MW. Like I said, it reads as him just joking. To me it does, and others, too.

icemastertron said:
People are also going crazy with that at MW. Like I said, it reads as him just joking. To me it does, and others, too.

Exactly, are we also supposed to take this as actually happening?

RT [lowers voice to a whisper]: Since you are no longer under contact to DC, you can tell us who bites the big one in Infinite Crisis, right?

JL: Sure! I don't think Geoff's around… so it's going to be…[door opens in background] Hi, Geoff [in the background I hear roughly "I'm listening on the other handset Jeph…that wasn't smart"] I'm not doing anything! [the loud voice in the background begins shouting in expletives] No I wasn't going to say…HEY! That hurts…[a click and several thumping sounds as roughly this sound is heard:] mmmmmggllglglhhhmmm… [the line goes deader than Blue Beetle]

[Several Hours Later the conversation resumes…]

Senses of humor, some people have them, some people don't, and yet others just don't get them whatsoever!

DIrishB said:
I don't think Loeb is that stupid to even consider adding an Ultimate Ghost Rider to the Ultimates...were Card writing Volume 3, I could believe it, but otherwise no way. Like 14rdb said, it was an offhand joke.

Seriously, Card would not do that, here's what would happen under Card.

1) The traitor wasn't really the traitor afterall, they were a clone made from the brain matter of Iron Man

2) Hawkeye comes back as Ghost Rider on a mission from the Devil to kill Captain America.

3) Captain America dies, but in some weird psuedo science, comes back as Cyborg from Teen Titans.

4) Hawk Owl shows up, with brain cells all over his body

5) Fury develops a gun that targets people who are made completely from Brain Matter

6) The discovery of Thor's powers, which don't stem from godhood or Mutanthood, but from the fact his mother was bitten by a radioactive monkey in the arm, thus causing Thor's brain cells to inhabit every inch of his body. They transmit the electricity that he uses to power his hammer of DOOM!

7)Black Widow fires Jarvis.

Ultimate Houde said:
Seriously, Card would not do that, here's what would happen under Card.

1) The traitor wasn't really the traitor afterall, they were a clone made from the brain matter of Iron Man

2) Hawkeye comes back as Ghost Rider on a mission from the Devil to kill Captain America.

3) Captain America dies, but in some weird psuedo science, comes back as Cyborg from Teen Titans.

4) Hawk Owl shows up, with brain cells all over his body

5) Fury develops a gun that targets people who are made completely from Brain Matter

6) The discovery of Thor's powers, which don't stem from godhood or Mutanthood, but from the fact his mother was bitten by a radioactive monkey in the arm, thus causing Thor's brain cells to inhabit every inch of his body. They transmit the electricity that he uses to power his hammer of DOOM!

7)Black Widow fires Jarvis.

:shock:

The brain matter theme is common in Card's novels, Bean, the Path mutation, Jane who was basically e-brain, the Father trees, so much. Its kind of creepy.

DIrishB said:
Maybe he has a gray matter fetish.

Also, Hawkeye is to Hawkeye101 as Daredevil is to late 2004 MWOF. It's almost a meme!

Last edited by a moderator:
ourchair said:
Also, Hawkeye is to Hawkeye101 as Daredevil is to late 2004 MWOF. It's almost a meme!

Hey! You dissin' me? Huh? Punk? Cuz dems fightin' words. Pick any punk superhero and watch Hawkey mop the floor with his or her sorry *****! :)

Enraged Ultimates because of Ultimates 3

Quick Silver: Sister dear, this Loeb freak doesn't want to use us or Hawkeye for Ultimates 3.
Scarlet Witch: This is most Unfortunate. What in the F*** will they do when they introduce Ultimate Wonder Man? Whom will he sex if not me!?
Quick Silver: Well I for one will not stand for this.
Scarlet Witch: What shall we do?
Hawkeye: well, you could use your probability powers to manipulate who will write Ultimates 3
Quick Silver: What an excellent Idea! Sister, go ahead and give us the best writer for everyone!
Scarlet Witch: (concentrates as red energy flows around her (with little yellow stars floating around in the red stuff) and then *BAM!*)
Hawkeye: who have you got?
Scarlet Witch: I-- I -- I don't believe it!
Quick Silver: Who? Who've you got?
Scarlet Witch: M-m-m-Mark Millar, and Brian Hitch to draw it! But they're supposes to leave!.
Quick Silver: Well then it's settled, Millar and Hitch must stay with Ultimates!
Hawkeye: Good, nows whoes with me on putting several holes in the jank who decided that tard Loeb would write Ultimates 3?
Scarlet Witch & Quick Silver: Me!

Hawkeye101 said:
Quick Silver: Sister dear, this Loeb freak doesn't want to use us or Hawkeye for Ultimates 3.
Scarlet Witch: This is most Unfortunate. What in the F*** will they do when they introduce Ultimate Wonder Man? Whom will he sex if not me!?
Quick Silver: Well I for one will not stand for this.
Scarlet Witch: What shall we do?
Hawkeye: well, you could use your probability powers to manipulate who will write Ultimates 3
Quick Silver: What an excellent Idea! Sister, go ahead and give us the best writer for everyone!
Scarlet Witch: (concentrates as red energy flows around her (with little yellow stars floating around in the red stuff) and then *BAM!*)
Hawkeye: who have you got?
Scarlet Witch: I-- I -- I don't believe it!
Quick Silver: Who? Who've you got?
Scarlet Witch: M-m-m-Mark Millar, and Brian Hitch to draw it! But they're supposes to leave!.
Quick Silver: Well then it's settled, Millar and Hitch must stay with Ultimates!
Hawkeye: Good, nows whoes with me on putting several holes in the jank who decided that tard Loeb would write Ultimates 3?
Scarlet Witch & Quick Silver: Me!

Who "sexes" someone?

I would be willing to bet that Loeb will use Hawkeye if Millar keeps him alive.

Don't blame Loeb if Hawkeye isn't in v3.

Latest posts

Back