New Loeb interview

14rdb said:
I would be willing to bet that Loeb will use Hawkeye if Millar keeps him alive.

Don't blame Loeb if Hawkeye isn't in v3.

Ah, but I will if Millar keeps him alive. And if so, Why does Scarlet Witch and Quick Silver get booted?

Hawkeye101 said:
Ah, but I will if Millar keeps him alive. And if so, Why does Scarlet Witch and Quick Silver get booted?
I'm not sure they will get booted, and if they do it might also be Millar's doing.

Is the speculation based purely on who Loeb did and did not comment on in the Wizard article's sidebar?

If so, it's more likely down to the interviewer than Loeb. He probably went down his list and asked Loeb about those characters and Loeb simply responded to who he was asked about. I'm sure he wouldn't want to spoil anything from Millar's run or any shocking ideas of his own, so he would have fudged if he had to. Maybe he did.

Actually, he probably couldn't say anything about Hawkeye even if he will be alive because we are supposed to believe that he is dead right now. If he would have said anything indicating that he was still alive, it would have been a huge spoiler.

Dr.Strangefate said:
Who doesnt?

Thank YOU! Kudos for the esteemed Dr. Strangefate

(although I like Dr. Strange, I absolutely cannot stand Dr. Fate (namely cuz he's DC but that's a different thread)).

ourchair said:
Also, Hawkeye is to Hawkeye101 as Daredevil is to late 2004 MWOF. It's almost a meme!
I actually was just thinking this a second ago. Its kind of spooky.

Hawkeye101 said:
Hey! You dissin' me? Huh? Punk? Cuz dems fightin' words. Pick any punk superhero and watch Hawkey mop the floor with his or her sorry *****! :)
The greatest superhero of all time has always been Jesus Christ. Jesus Christ could kick Hawkeye's ***.

so what do you think the transition for loeb will be like? he's been with dc for a while -- wonder what he's got in store after the blockbuster Hush w/ jim lee.

ourchair said:
The greatest superhero of all time has always been Jesus Christ. Jesus Christ could kick Hawkeye's ***.

Ooooooh, I've been told. (bows with arms raised and palms upwards at the feet of Ourchair) Jesus is the greatest Super-hero.

Re: Enraged Ultimates because of Ultimates 3

Hawkeye101 said:
Quick Silver: Sister dear, this Loeb freak doesn't want to use us or Hawkeye for Ultimates 3.
Scarlet Witch: This is most Unfortunate. What in the F*** will they do when they introduce Ultimate Wonder Man? Whom will he sex if not me!?
Quick Silver: Well I for one will not stand for this.
Scarlet Witch: What shall we do?
Hawkeye: well, you could use your probability powers to manipulate who will write Ultimates 3
Quick Silver: What an excellent Idea! Sister, go ahead and give us the best writer for everyone!
Scarlet Witch: (concentrates as red energy flows around her (with little yellow stars floating around in the red stuff) and then *BAM!*)
Hawkeye: who have you got?
Scarlet Witch: I-- I -- I don't believe it!
Quick Silver: Who? Who've you got?
Scarlet Witch: M-m-m-Mark Millar, and Brian Hitch to draw it! But they're supposes to leave!.
Quick Silver: Well then it's settled, Millar and Hitch must stay with Ultimates!
Hawkeye: Good, nows whoes with me on putting several holes in the jank who decided that tard Loeb would write Ultimates 3?
Scarlet Witch & Quick Silver: Me!

:lol:

ProjectX2 said:
Who "sexes" someone?

I do all the time.

Hawkeye101 said:
Thank YOU! Kudos for the esteemed Dr. Strangefate

(although I like Dr. Strange, I absolutely cannot stand Dr. Fate (namely cuz he's DC but that's a different thread)).

Precisely the rest of our motivations for the love/hate relationship we all have with Doc.

bdreamerb said:
so what do you think the transition for loeb will be like?
Jeph Loeb said:
The easiest way to explain it is it will probably be a little less political commentary (nobody does that better than Millar) and a little more superheroy (which I think people expect from me).
Well, THAT is definitely assuring, considering that Loeb wrote Commando. (Granted, that was 20 years ago. But still...)

So, we will have a 25 issue arc in which Cap and Iron man learn how they need each other, then how the world needs them, then how the universe needs them, and finally how the multiverse needs them?

Latest posts

Back