Avengers New Masters of Evil

The Overlord

Who would you put on a team of Masters of Evil designed to combat the New Avengers?

Well if you go by the opposite rule it would be: Red Skull, Green Goblin, Sabretooth, The Void, Mandarin, two other villains to fight Cage and Spidey-Woman, and a special mystery villain!

If you go for the "best of the best" villains thing like the New Avengers is supposed to be the "best of the best": Red Skull, Green Goblin, Magneto, The Void, Doctor Doom, Loki, Galactus, and a special mystery villain! (Kang in a new identity!)

The Overlord said:
Who would you put on a team of Masters of Evil designed to combat the New Avengers?

I wouldn't. :mrgreen:

I don't really care much for New Avengers at the moment but if there were going to be a "New Masters of Evil" I'd want them to have the same approach as New Avengers in the sense that every member has a legacy connection to their corresponding villain analogues.

Just get the old ones to get their act together, ala SSSV at DC.

But if I must:

Spidey - Venom(Eddie)
Spiderwoman - She-Venom(Anne Weying)
Iron Man - Ultron
Luke Cage - Purple Man
Wolverine - Sabretooth
Sentry - Superman(the one from MK:SM)
Cap - Osama

I would go with Klaw, Whirlwind, Venom III (Mac Gargan), Void, the Ghost (the Iron Man villain), Sabertooth and the mastermind: the Red Skull.

1. Purple Man (Leader) - able to defeat luke cage
2. Carnage - able to defeat spiderman
3. Spot (for transport)
4. Ultron - able to defeat ironman
5. Mandrill - able to defeat spider-woman
6. Cyber - able to defeat wolverine

Nurhachi said:
3. Spot (for transport)

Would the other villains just be mind controlled by Purple Man?

Nurhachi said:
3. Spot (for transport)

Three of them are dead.And,as we all know,dead is dead Nur :D

The masters of evil:

A bad writer, or Bendis during Dissasembled.
A really bad artist.
The colorist from USM.

That should pretty much wreck the new avengers.

(As a note, I love the new avengers.) :)

Well, my brother and I always thought that a good Masters of Evil to current New Avengers would be the guys from Identity Disc. Bullseye, Deadpool, Sabretooth, Vulture, Sandman, Juggernaut, and, because they lack a leader, Venom who on several occassions has lead groups of villains and is ruthless enough to fit well with the group.

UltimateE said:
I wouldn't. :mrgreen:

Yeah, that's a silly idea, really. I would like to see new characters come around and wreck some stuff. Marvel needs to think about getting more/new villains around.

Ultxon said:
Well, my brother and I always thought that a good Masters of Evil to current New Avengers would be the guys from Identity Disc. Bullseye, Deadpool, Sabretooth, Vulture, Sandman, Juggernaut, and, because they lack a leader, Venom who on several occassions has lead groups of villains and is ruthless enough to fit well with the group.

Venom isn't brightest bulb in the box.

Spoilers for the latest issue:

Yelena Belova, Electro, Sauron, Carnage, organized by whoever is behind the rogue faction of SHIELD.

Latest posts

Back