New Poll at Marvel (Ultimate Titles)

DIrishB said:
Thats only because it features robotic boobs.

616 Vision has always been one on my favourite heroes. Im actually disapointed that Ultimate Vision is female. Hope she has the same powers though

Nurhachi said:
616 Vision has always been one on my favourite heroes. Im actually disapointed that Ultimate Vision is female. Hope she has the same powers though

Her powers will be shooting lasers from her robotic nipples.

Zp1d3r_W3I3_L337 said:
what issues will this be featured in?

They'll be 8-page back up stories in Ultimate Spider-man #86, Ultimate X-men #65, Ultimate Fantastic Four #25. They'll be out next month.

Doc Comic said:
I voted for Extinction.

I honestly don't know why I didn't vote for that, as I've been looking forward to this for the past (almost) two years, even when it was known as Ultimate Arrival. I think all the delays just sort of turned me off to it in some way, so voted for Ultimate Hulk vs. Wolverine instead, as that sounds like an interesting mini to me. But Extinction definitly comes in a VERY close second.

They'll be 8-page back up stories in Ultimate Spider-man #86, Ultimate X-men #65, Ultimate Fantastic Four #25. They'll be out next month.
Thanks

I honestly don't know why I didn't vote for that, as I've been looking forward to this for the past (almost) two years, even when it was known as Ultimate Arrival. I think all the delays just sort of turned me off to it in some way, so voted for Ultimate Hulk vs. Wolverine instead, as that sounds like an interesting mini to me. But Extinction definitly comes in a VERY close second.
I know what you mean, but i'm looking forward to extinction more as it wraps up the whole story & i think that due to delays & all that jazz it's gone on too long now

I voted for Extincition. Simply because it's about Galactus and it's about damn time it got here (Both the mini and Galactus). Ultimate Vision is basically just a prelude to this anyway.

Hulk vs Wolverine gets second simply because it looks wicked and Hulk rocks.

As for UIM scoring higher than Vision and the first issue of President Thor. . .well, UIM is a lot more popular than you guys think. Quite a few people I know actually enjoy it.

TheManWithoutFear said:
Yeah, that could work but I think I just give up on UIM fans altogether. They're hopeless.

Well. . .all i have to say is I hope UIM 2 is better.

TheManWithoutFear said:
That's like the little kid thinking the stove won't be hott the second time he puts his hand on the fire.

Never bothered Ultimate Tony Stark! :lol:

Stop ruining my hopes and dreams, MWoF! :cry:

Last edited:
Lynx said:
Well. . .all i have to say is I hope UIM 2 is better.

I might be naively optimistic, but I think it will be. Mostly because it can't possibly be worse.

By the way, if Card is reading this - that is NOT a challenge.

What have I done!? I voted for Hulk Vs. Wolverine? That means Marvel will look at it and say, Oh people still like Wolverine... stupid MWoF, stupid... :arrgh:

Ultimate Extinction? I guess. I'm not likeing two new ultimizations that probably won't be fleshed out anymore then Falcon was in Ultimate Nightmare or Danvers/Captain Mar-vell. Hmmm It better be good.

I might vote for Ultimate Fantastic Four #27? But I don't remember what that deals with? The end of Millar's run?

Ultimate Iron Man #5 is a close second regardless.

UFF #27 is apparantly the start of President Thor.

Latest posts

Back