New Ps3 pad!

SSJmole

Face-Punching As Foreign Policy
http://www.r0rschach.com/black.jpg

They have completly changed the playstation 3 pad. It now looks like the ps2 pad which is better as well as that it has motion movement. Unlike the Wii one this one although you move yes you use it diffrent. Wii = dvd remote you move your whole body with. Ps3 you can sit down relax with the motion movement. People liked the idea of the Wii remote (not me as said in previous topic) but sony have taken the nintendo idea and perfected it so I think we can all agree the new ps3 pad = best next-gen pad.

can't wait for ps3

This was expected after the news that the boomerang version of the PS3 controller was scrapped.
sjmole said:
can't wait for ps3
I'm pretty hyped for it myself. Especially if the rumours that Final Fantasy XIII will be a launch title is true.

Ultimate Warrior said:
This was expected after the news that the boomerang version of the PS3 controller was scrapped.

I'm pretty hyped for it myself. Especially if the rumours that Final Fantasy XIII will be a launch title is true.

I'll wait half a year before buying it thou like i did with 360 to get more games and make sure it's not bugged.

Games i'm looking forward to on ps3 are dragonball z budokia on ps3 if they do it and smackdown vs raw 2008 (getting 2007 on 360 as with wrestling games I NEED THEM THE DAY THE COME OUT.......I should consider a 12 step program lol)

Ill probably would get ps3 though I was considering revolution (**** Wii) but the controller just doesnt look right to me, if they had an option of a regular controller cool but using that controller all the time I can imagine getting used to it or even liking it. Sony's got it right, if it aint broke dont fix it

I've never had a playsatiation before. But I hear nothing but good things about PS3. I'm debating whether or not I should get a PS3 or an Xbox 360.

Random said:
Ill probably would get ps3 though I was considering revolution (**** Wii) but the controller just doesnt look right to me, if they had an option of a regular controller cool but using that controller all the time I can imagine getting used to it or even liking it. Sony's got it right, if it aint broke dont fix it
There will be an adapter available for the Wii that looks like a GameCube controller that you put in the Wii controller in the top of so you can play your games like on a GameCube.

the watcher said:
I've never had a playsatiation before. But I hear nothing but good things about PS3. I'm debating whether or not I should get a PS3 or an Xbox 360.

if you like MMORPG then its ps3 = dc 360=marvel

if not I say get a 360 wait a year till pprice on ps3 drops then buy it.
or
if you only want one I would go playstion 3 for following reasons

-more games as it has psone and ps2 backwards compatible
-playstaion normaly gets big names first e,g gta
-IMO playstation pad is the most comftable pad.
-blueray dvd player built in
-Playstation seems to be the best All round console
-playstation 3 is the most powerful

sjmole said:
if you like MMORPG then its ps3 = dc 360=marvel

if not I say get a 360 wait a year till pprice on ps3 drops then buy it.
or
if you only want one I would go playstion 3 for following reasons

-more games as it has psone and ps2 backwards compatible
-playstaion normaly gets big names first e,g gta
-IMO playstation pad is the most comftable pad.
-Playstation seems to be the best All round console
-playstation 3 is the most powerful
I think Revolution may be better, but I think the PS3 will beat out 360. I recall hearong how its not that great. But I with hold ultimate judgement until their all out. I'm not following it close enough to predict which is better so this is all opinion based

sjmole said:
And that seems to be the new DVD standard in the future. This is speculated by the big names in the business since the adult industry has decided to go for that instead of HD-DVD and and they have always been the leading actors in that field (no joke).

Random said:
I think Revolution may be better, but I think the PS3 will beat out 360. I recall hearong how its not that great. But I with hold ultimate judgement until their all out. I'm not following it close enough to predict which is better so this is all opinion based

In terms of power I think it's

Ps3
Wii and 360 been very colse together

Ultimate Warrior said:
And that seems to be the new DVD standard in the future. This is speculated by the big names in the business since the adult industry has decided to go for that instead of HD-DVD and and they have always been the leading actors in that field (no joke).

Yeah i read that on superherohype i think as well as already aload of movies been anounced for blueray e.g the first tim burton batman.

sjmole said:
http://www.r0rschach.com/black.jpg

They have completly changed the playstation 3 pad. It now looks like the ps2 pad which is better as well as that it has motion movement. Unlike the Wii one this one although you move yes you use it diffrent. Wii = dvd remote you move your whole body with. Ps3 you can sit down relax with the motion movement. People liked the idea of the Wii remote (not me as said in previous topic) but sony have taken the nintendo idea and perfected it so I think we can all agree the new ps3 pad = best next-gen pad.

can't wait for ps3

Much better.

The PS2 controller had no room for improvement (other than wireless); there was no reason to change it.

E said:
Much better.

The PS2 controller had no room for improvement (other than wireless); there was no reason to change it.

Agreed. Unless it came with compatible lightsaber.

Latest posts

Back