New Robocop

Yes but robocop 1 + 2 = 18 here and robocop 3 = 15 and trust me you can tell the difference

I've said it once and I'll say it again. RoboCop 3 is better than RoboCop 2.

RoboCop 3 is a cheesy, but fun kiddy superhero movie with lots of RoboCop badassery (RoboCop driving a pimp's car, RoboCop shooting at bad-guy tanks while flying in a jet-pack). RoboCop 2 is just a stupidly violent movie that's only purpose is to unsettle you as much as possible by having people flip out on drugs and die slowly throughout the whole flick. The first movie's tongue-in-cheek satire saved the violence from being unneccessary. The second one actually tried (in typical Frank Miller style) to be as gross and whacked out as possible and for that, I hate it.

That's were we disagree , I think 3 just sucked completely. 1 + 2 = cool action films (with some comedy sure) but 3 was like a watered down version. Like the difference between First Blood and Rambo 3 , the age rating is lowered and it shows.

That's were we disagree , I think 3 just sucked completely. 1 + 2 = cool action films (with some comedy sure) but 3 was like a watered down version. Like the difference between First Blood and Rambo 3 , the age rating is lowered and it shows.

Comparing RoboCop 1 & 2 is like comparing Terminator 2 to Commando (which by the way, is better than RoboCop 2).

RoboCop 1 is a tech noir masterpiece and one of my favourite films in history. It is so much more than a 'cool action film'. The second one doesn't even deserve that description.

Comparing RoboCop 1 & 2 is like comparing Terminator 2 to Commando (which by the way, is better than RoboCop 2).

RoboCop 1 is a tech noir masterpiece and one of my favourite films in history. It is so much more than a 'cool action film'. The second one doesn't even deserve that description.

And saying Robocop 3 is better than 2 is like saying the Ewok movies are better than attack of the clones which sure had problems but wasn't Ewok movies kiddy-bull**** bad.

And saying Robocop 3 is better than 2 is like saying the Ewok movies are better than attack of the clones which sure had problems but wasn't Ewok movies kiddy-bull**** bad.

Return of the Jedi WAS better than Attack of the Clones.

No it's nothing like that.

This isn't an argument, this is a pointless clashing of opinions.

For once I'd like to see a "movie installment A was better than movie installment B" metaphor that doesn't involve Star Wars. Or Indiana Jones. Or The Matrix. Or Back to the Future.

For once I'd like to see a "movie installment A was better than movie installment B" metaphor that doesn't involve Star Wars. Or Indiana Jones. Or The Matrix. Or Back to the Future.

See, when making movie arguments, I usually fall back either on the Alien franchise or the Terminator franchise. or the Die Hard franchise.

or Die Hard vs. Terminator 2.

Last edited:
Rated R Robocop, Nice!

What else would it be rated?

****in aye man. Robocop 2 is utter trash. I've only got one problem with 3 and its a nit picky problem at that. Otherwise its a fun little movie. Not great, but no where near the scorn it receives.
Die Hard vs. Terminator 2.

...Jesus Christ. I'll be on that one for days...

:)

This movie's still gonna' suck.

What else would it be rated?

****in aye man. Robocop 2 is utter trash. I've only got one problem with 3 and its a nit picky problem at that. Otherwise its a fun little movie. Not great, but no where near the scorn it receives.

...Jesus Christ. I'll be on that one for days...

There's two kinds of people in the world. Die Hard People and Terminator 2 People. Everyone else is subhuman.

Harry's right on the money. The only people who want to see a RoboCop remake are action-hungry zombies who can't appreciate the original for its true meaning.

Latest posts

Back